MxF Search Thread

Currently reading:
MxF Search Thread

Local time
Today 1:07 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction

I just recently joined this site and I'm excited to get into roleplaying and creating some exciting stories with my partners. I've been role playing for about ten years now, but I'll role play with experienced writers or newcomers. Experience doesn't matter to me.

That being said, smut is still fairly new to me so I'm not very experienced when it comes to writing out explicitly intimate scenes. However, I'm trying to learn and it's something I do like to write. I think it adds a spark between characters if done properly. If you're looking for someone more experienced, I'm probably not the best partner for you. I'm always open to constructive criticism though, so if something isn't working you can always be honest and I promise I'll do my best to address it. I'm not one to take things personally, so please don't hesitate to let me know if something just isn't clicking.

Rules and Limits

I honestly don't have many hard limits aside from bathroom stuff and furries. I always respect my partner's boundaries and won't try to force them into writing something they aren't comfortable with. I think communication is key and that way we can avoid any scenarios where one of us just doesn't feel comfortable.

I'm not very picky about post lengths. I always try to match what my partner gives me. Sometimes it doesn't always happen, especially if I'm typing on my phone where posts seem longer than they actually are. I'm open to detailed or strictly casual.

No one liners please. I apologize if this is a deal breaker. I just don't think it adds much to the story and just feels lazy to me.

In terms of activity, I understand that we all have lives and that at the end of the day this is just a hobby for most of us. All I ask is one reply a week. However, if something comes up or you're just busy, a quick heads up would be nice. I promise I won't be upset. Normally, if I don't hear back after a week, I'll send my partner a friendly reminder. If I still don't hear back after a week, I'll just assume they're no longer interested and move on.

Another thing I'd like to add is that I'm not interested in role playing offsite. I apologize in advance.

I'm probably forgetting a few things, but if you have questions feel free to message me!

Story Ideas

(If none of these catch your eye, you can always message me one of your ideas. Or we can brainstorm.)

The Life We Could've Had

"We all have regrets in life. We all make mistakes and wish we could go back and undo those mistakes. For MC, it was breaking up with YC. College sweethearts, who were inseparable and fiercely in love. But when YC wanted to get married and settle down with kids after graduation, MC was afraid. He wasn't ready and out of fear their relationship spiraled downwards and led to an eventual breakup.

Fast forward 3 years and MC returns home to attend the funeral of YC's mom. Feeling ready to give YC the life she always wanted only to learn that she is engaged to another man and has moved on with her life. But what happens when all those feelings resurface? When the spark between them has been reignited?"

Moving Forward

"MC came from a troubled childhood. An abusive father and a mother who suffered from depression. All he had was his little brother who he was always protective of. They'd go through hell for one another and were always there for each other.

But a night of excessive drinking changed everything and MC became involved in a DUI which resulted in the death of his brother.

After serving 5 years in prison, he was discharged with the agreement to remain clean and a regular check in with a psychiatrist. Eventually he is able to find a place in an apartment complex. YC lives across the hall and it's not long before they catch each other's attention and a complicated romance ensues."

Broken Pieces

"How does one come back from losing someone you love? How do you learn to embrace the happy moments? How do you learn to accept the bad moments? How does one learn to love again?

YC is the new girl in town. Having lost the love of her life, she decides to start anew in a new town with new people. To block out the old memories and to stop the pain. It's a challenge and some days are definitely tougher than others, but she tries to be strong. She tries to power through.

One night of feeling lonely, she decides to drink the pain away only to end up in bed with MC. The two have chemistry, but YC insists it was just a one night stand and nothing more. Eventually they begin to run into each other more frequently and slowly an unexpected love story begins to take shape."

Exiled

"Maeia, a world much like our own and yet vastly different has seen many wars and deep rooted conflicts throughout history. In recent years, the world has seen greater stability and peace between the Five Kingdoms.

But that peace is soon disturbed, when the king of Rygaard is found dead in his room. The king's younger brother takes the throne and frames the king's only son (MC) for his brother's demise and orders the King's Guard to arrest him and have him stand trial for murder.

With the help of an old friend of his father's, the Prince escapes the Kingdom of Rygaard to escape wrongful conviction and injustice. And soon, the world is plunged into war.

YC will be someone the Prince crosses his path with and the two together will embark on a quest to stop the war and suffering and clearing the name of MC."

Watching from the Shadows
Warning: This RP will touch heavily on graphic violence and sexual violence.

"YC is a single mother and a homicide investigator working in the small town of Lakewood, Illinois. Over the past year, five women have been abducted, sexually assaulted and murdered. Their bodies were disposed in areas commonly populated with locals, making the police believe the killer wanted them to be found. The similarities and circumstances of the disappearances quickly lead police to believe a serial killer was on the loose. YC has been personally assigned to lead this investigation. Soon her investigation leads her to MC, who on all fronts looks like a well-liked, attractive, law abiding citizen. However, she suspects there's more to him than that. MC on the other hand takes a quick liking to YC and decides to have his fun with her. And so begins a series of cat and mouse games."

A Father's Wish

"MC is a charming, outgoing, wealthy businessman with a strained relationship with his father who's one of the most powerful figures in the country and the head of a major multi billion dollar insurance company.

Irritated by his son's play boy mannerisms and inability to take life serious, while also concerned over his own deteriorating health, he threatens to sell the company unless MC can settle down and take life more seriously.

YC is a single mother who's strong, independent, but also struggling financially to make ends meet. MC runs into her one day by chance and offers her a job that pays well. What is the job? She has to pretend to be his girlfriend. At least until his father signs the company off to him.

But what happens when MC slowly starts to fall in love with your YC?"

The Contract

"YC's life changes when her husband is in a terrible accident which renders him disabled and unable to support them both. She acquires a job at a reputable law firm as a secretary but still isn't making nearly enough to get by.

She turns to the head of the law firm, MC, and requests a raise but is turned down. However, MC offers her a job as his own personal assistance which not only pays well but gives her all sorts of health care benefits which would cover her husband's medical bills. All the job requires is a signing of a contract. The catch? The contract states that she must comply with his every request."

Just Us

Note: Any sexual themes will only involve characters that are 18 and up.

"Parenthood is never easy, right? The constant worrying, the anger when your child never listens, feeling doubts about yourself. It's an everyday struggle, but can be a rewarding experience.

YC & MC are a married couple living in a small suburban community in NY State with two kids and another one on the way. It navigates their life through parenthood, work life, challenges at home, and explores the overall family dynamic.

It's a light-hearted, laid back, coming of age story which focuses on humour, drama, and the emotional journey that our characters will go through."

Note: All characters involved in explicit scenes will be 18+

The Other Side of the Badge

"Lancaster, Pennsylvania has consistently been rated highly for its relatively low crime rate, quality of life, and growing economy. But all that changes when a series of child abductions take place in a span of three months, shocking the community. When officers recover human remains from the Conestoga River, it triggers a massive homicide investigation.

MC, is one of the leading investigators of the Lancaster City Bureau of Police from the Homicide Unit. Having spent several years in the position, the job has put a strain on his marriage and mental health.

YC, a relatively new recruit has been assigned to work with MC on the homicide case. What initially starts off as a professional relationship between our characters starts to turn into something more intimate."

Drunken Mishaps

"MC is a former U.S. Marine, who has served multiple tours in the middle east. Struggling with PTSD while at the same time trying to fit back into civilization has been a daunting task.

YC has baggage of her own, in a stressful marriage, she crosses paths with MC by chance. The two connect, have a little too much to drink and end up in bed together.

They mutually agree that their intimate night together was a drunken mistake, but continue to meet up and keep in touch, learning more about one another and begin having intimate feelings for each other. But can they overcome their personal struggles and find their happiness?"

The Outlaw

Wild West, 1891 - MC is an outlaw trying to escape his past and is in hiding from federal agents who are tracking him. He finds a town to settle down and lay low, where he crosses paths with YC. For them it was love at first sight, but it's clear that YC is from a family of very high social status and her father isn't particularly approving of their relationship. To make things more complicated, MC has never told her the truth about his past and the life he lived.

Do You Still Love Me?

YC is in a complex marriage, with a husband who's been mostly distant and cold. It wasn't always like that. There was a time when they were happy and deeply in love, but it all came crashing down after YC miscarried with what would've been their first child.

While on a work trip, YC reunites with a friend from college, MC. Unbeknownst to her, MC has always had feelings for her that he never bothered sharing. They begin catching up and spending more time together, and it becomes obvious that there's chemistry between them. But can they both refrain from taking things too far?

Note: For this RP, I can also double as the husband as I feel he'd be an important part to the story. However, we can discuss that during the planning stages.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the story, A life we could've had. If you are still looking for new partners!

Back
Top Bottom