- Local time
- Yesterday 9:54 PM
- Messages
- 60
- Age
- 33
- Pronouns
- He/Him
Introduction
Thanks for dropping by! My name is Chrom and I've been role-playing for about 16 years now. Whether you're a newcomer or someone who's been writing for a long time, I'm looking forward to collaborating with you.
I'm a big fan of character development, storytelling and world building. I also enjoy a good romance story. Sexually explicit content is welcome, but I prefer it to not be the main focus of our role-play. My story:smut ratio is generally 80:20 or 90:10.
Rules and Limits
I don't have many limits aside from bathroom play and furries.
I'm not picky about post lengths. If I reply with a 500+ words response, I don't expect you to match what I wrote. I prefer quality over quantity. As long as there's enough there for me to work with, there will be no issues.
Everyone makes grammar and spelling mistakes, so that's not a big deal. However, if I can't understand what you're trying to say, then I might ask for some clarification. If it's a frequent issue, then we may need to have a talk about it.
I work full-time (40 to 50 hours a week) and I have a family to take care of, so there are days when I can't reply. I try to reply every other day, sometimes more frequently if I am free, but that's not always possible. I'm not picky about reply frequency and I am quite patient, but I may reach out if I don't hear from you in a while.
I enjoy OOC discussions (brainstorming ideas or just chatting in general). It's fine if you don't and it's not required.
Pairings:
Genres: Slice of Life, Historic, Fantasy, Dark/Gritty Realism, Supernatural
Knight x Princess
Knight x Queen
King x Queen
Knight/Prince x Peasant
Warlord x Queen/Princess
Warlord x Slave
Superhero x Superhero
Superhero x Anti-Hero/Villain
Superhero x Civilian
Ex-Husband x Ex-Wife
Ex-Boyfriend x Ex-Girlfriend
Best friend x Best friend
Student x Professor
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Prostitute x Client
Prostitute x Detective
Outlaw x Civilian
Hitman x Client
Hitman x Victim
Bodyguard x Client
Boss x Secretary
Thanks for dropping by! My name is Chrom and I've been role-playing for about 16 years now. Whether you're a newcomer or someone who's been writing for a long time, I'm looking forward to collaborating with you.
I'm a big fan of character development, storytelling and world building. I also enjoy a good romance story. Sexually explicit content is welcome, but I prefer it to not be the main focus of our role-play. My story:smut ratio is generally 80:20 or 90:10.
Rules and Limits
I don't have many limits aside from bathroom play and furries.
I'm not picky about post lengths. If I reply with a 500+ words response, I don't expect you to match what I wrote. I prefer quality over quantity. As long as there's enough there for me to work with, there will be no issues.
Everyone makes grammar and spelling mistakes, so that's not a big deal. However, if I can't understand what you're trying to say, then I might ask for some clarification. If it's a frequent issue, then we may need to have a talk about it.
I work full-time (40 to 50 hours a week) and I have a family to take care of, so there are days when I can't reply. I try to reply every other day, sometimes more frequently if I am free, but that's not always possible. I'm not picky about reply frequency and I am quite patient, but I may reach out if I don't hear from you in a while.
I enjoy OOC discussions (brainstorming ideas or just chatting in general). It's fine if you don't and it's not required.
Pairings:
Genres: Slice of Life, Historic, Fantasy, Dark/Gritty Realism, Supernatural
Knight x Princess
Knight x Queen
King x Queen
Knight/Prince x Peasant
Warlord x Queen/Princess
Warlord x Slave
Superhero x Superhero
Superhero x Anti-Hero/Villain
Superhero x Civilian
Ex-Husband x Ex-Wife
Ex-Boyfriend x Ex-Girlfriend
Best friend x Best friend
Student x Professor
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Prostitute x Client
Prostitute x Detective
Outlaw x Civilian
Hitman x Client
Hitman x Victim
Bodyguard x Client
Boss x Secretary
Last edited:

