Orphaned MxM Searching for a co-lead in horror thread

Morpheus

God of Dreams, Prince of Sleep, and HBIC
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:51 PM
Pronouns
He/ Him
I started this horror thread with someone a long time ago, but life happened and the thread never got off the ground, so I'm looking for someone to continue it with me.

The opening thread is here, and this was the story the other player and I were going to do.

My character, Jason Harper, moves to Boston, Massachusetts after graduating from High School so he can attend college. However, the university of his choice only offers him a partial scholarship, so he decides to take a gap year and save some money so he will be better equipped when he finally does start school.

After an exhausting search, Jason finds an apartment with all the amenities he wants that's right around his price range. Since he's so young he doesn't seem to question why similar apartments were much more expensive, and why this one is going for so cheap. It's not until he moves in that he finds the apartment is haunted by a malevolent entity and the ghost has decided to chain itself onto him.

Jason was also supposed to meet the other lead in the next post and develop a romance with him, eventually telling him about the entity. However, when it becomes apparent that this entity is following Jason, both of them need to find a way to figure out why the hauntings started, and what to do to finally get rid of them.

All of that being said, I would like someone to play out this thread with me, either playing the hero or the victim. That's right, I'm willing to start fresh with different backstories, but the same premise. Someone moves into a new apartment or house and finds it haunted. The reason the entity latches onto the character is so won't be safe, no matter where he goes. If you're interested or simply want to learn more about the thread just message me and perhaps we can work on Chains together!

I hope to hear from one of you very soon!

Hey, I'd be up for this~ Paranormal is my favorite horror genre with all the small things that happen and characters aren't aware of..

Back
Top Bottom