MxM Searching for a long term RP partner!

Currently reading:
MxM Searching for a long term RP partner!

Submarino

Knight
Local time
Tomorrow 5:45 AM
Hello!
I'm Noah, almost 21 years old, and I'm from Denmark. (So english isn't my first language, but I do try my best).

I'm in the need for some roleplay. I'm only searching for MxM, and I may be a bit boring but: I'm mostly into realistic roleplays. Maybe we can put some fantasy in, if we talk about it! ;D

I am searching for some more dark roleplays, I really do like dark themed roleplays, but romance is also very welcome. I love when charachters can slowly develop, and make a story together. I would love if the RP had some BDSM as well - Here I do have to say I play sub, but I like to have stubborn and confident characters. (I've just tried that a lot of subs, tends to be shy and have no idea how to talk, I just need to say that my characters aren't like that.)

Please text me if you're interested or have questions!

I have a couple MxM plots if you're interested. They do have more fantastical elements though.

I don't have the ideas in a thread ^^" I don't usually make rp threads. I have a couple on here but they're old. I can relay the details in pm if you'd like :)

I am interested in coming up with something together

Back
Top Bottom