Searching for Baldur's Gate Shenanigans (doubling friendly <3)

Currently reading:
Searching for Baldur's Gate Shenanigans (doubling friendly <3)

kore <3

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵-𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳
Local time
Today 5:50 PM
Pronouns
any
Hello, all! Welcome to my search thread!

Introduction
My name is Kore! Though I also go by Mammon, or any other nicknames are welcomed. I am 25 years old and currently working while taking care of family with my partner. My schedule can get pretty hectic, so chances are I won't be able to post every second unless I have some free time to sit down and do a little post binge - But rest assured you can expect a post from me within a week, sometimes the day of if I have enough time! If I don't respond in a week, feel free to poke me - Chances are I just forgot to mention if there's something huge going on in my life, or if things require my immediate attention and I can't send a message to let people know! But do know that I will treat you with the same courtesy, and I will respect your time and space as needed. Real life always goes before the story, after all - Never feel bad for needing time off!

I love making friends with my writing partners, so expect me to be a bit chatty or offer my Discord user to talk OOC. I love to fawn and rave over my writing partners' stories and characters, so expect a meme or two, or even some songs that I'll share that remind me of them! In that regard, I would appreciate a partner that is attentive to both of our sides in a doubling situation, because I love offering my input but it's no fair if we only plot for one side and not the other. I usually love a plot-smut ratio of 60/40 or 70/30, so long as the plot is still the main focus and the steamy scenes align with the story properly c: Triggers and limits are also very important to me!! So feel free to let me know what yours are, and I will share mine in exchange.

In a doubling scenario, I can play just about any gender/pairing! For my half, I will usually play a female-based character or nonbinary and ask for any gender in exchange (female, male, nonbinary, futa, etc.) for a romance setting! Romance is very important for me in a story, and any additional genres are welcomed, from adventure, to horror, or even slice-of-life! You can expect at least two paragraphs from me, as my length can go from a short post to almost a mini-novella if I'm inspired enough. I'm not a stickler for length or grammar, as long as there is enough content for me to respond to and it isn't a one-liner -- We're all good! c:

Request
As the title states, I'm seeking Baldur's Gate stories! We could follow the plot of the game, set it beforehand, or even afterwards -- Either way, I don't mind! At this moment, I'm seeking to do an OC x Canon pair, though I could be convinced to do OC x OC with the right pair up!

The characters I'm seeking are:
Astarion
Karlach
Raphael
Haarlep (though this might end up being more smut-based)
Wyll

As for characters I can play for doubles:
Halsin
Wyll
Karlach
Gale
Shadowheart
Lae'zel
Minthara
Minsc
Zevlor
Dammon
Raphael
Jaheira
The Dark Urge (OC)
Volo
Isobel
Aylin
The Emperor
... and more! Just ask, and I'll let you know c:
Really my only exception is Astarion, because I can't nail his writing voice for the life of me.

Hope to hear from someone soon! Thanks for reading through my thread <3

Back
Top Bottom