Heart of Glass
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:54 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome!

My name is Mickey.
I am a girl who adores being creative and a huge love of mine is reading and writing. Being able to build worlds and relationships within a fictional space is an ability I really cherish and a past time I have come to rely on a lot in the last 12 years of my life. I hope to find others here to share that passion and excitement with to create amazing stories that we both enjoy.

First off! A bit about me as a writer before we go into all of the good plots and worlds that my mind can think up. As I stated above I have been writing for around 12 years now, almost all of it with a partner and in the style of novella vs any shorter plots. I have tried my hand at group writing and I've found it burns me out and lowers my standards and writing quality by quite a bit. So if you are looking for a large group partner I regret to inform you I wont be a good candidate. Smaller groups for adventure like quests or even harem plots I am happy to join however, so don't be afraid to ask!
While I usually post at a length of 6+ paragraphs, lately I have given myself permission to enjoy shorter posts to ensure the quality of my writing and enjoyment in the plot stays consistent. Learning that quality over quantity lesson has been very difficult for me! But it is a very necessary thing to keep in mind.

As for what I enjoy in a plot, baseline romance is necessary. I am trying to branch out little by little past this roadblock but for the time being I will be sticking to plots and pairings that have a goal of future sexual events, even if the tensions need to build for a while before any of that happens. And tension is very essential. I can't get into a plot or character when I have no buildup, and sexual plots get boring after a while of 'Instant Love'. Everything outside of this is fair game, I will be listing my likes and dislikes below as well as plot samples for you to choose from to get a better idea of what I am looking for and what I am able to provide!

I am looking for a partner who is willing to put in effort just like I will to create a great story with characters we both can love. I go out of my way to cater to my partner, whether it comes to plot devices, character looks and personality or even just the writing schedule. I would appreciate the same courtesy to extend to me. As well as open communication. I am a very busy girl, so getting in a post once a day will be the goal and my heart breaks to say it as I usually put out multiple posts per day because it's what I love. But I don't expect that from myself or anyone else anymore. Just communicate with me, whether you need to leave for an extended period of time or if you just aren't interested in our plot or my writing. I wont get hurt over this, I see these moments as learning and growth opportunities.

When it comes to your writing, I would prefer literate, multiple paragraph (even if it is only a couple), third person perspective writing. No God-Modding or major plot surprises, we are in this together so treat me like an equal.

Plots

Here are plots that I would love to do and plots that are meant to get your own creativity flowing, feel free to send me a message if anything catches your eye or sparks inspiration for something entirely new! Not everything is fleshed out, some are full fledged ideas and others are just seeds meant to be discussed and grown over time. My inbox is open for any questions or suggestions.

* means I very much would love to do this particular plot

Everything below is rated R with a healthy dose of plot.

Paranormal Plots

Ice Princess x Raider King*

The eldest Ice Princess Lysandra is known throughout her snow covered realm as the most frigidly beautiful woman to have ever graced the frozen halls of Eira Castle, raised with poise and grace with a natural tendency towards a frosty disposition. Her entire lineage is of such a personality, cold and calculating they will do anything to get ahead in the world, even selling off their eldest princess to the infamous Dragon King of the south to ensure the longevity of their rule and safety from the most feared raiders in all of history.

This plot is set originally in the kingdom of Eira. A country almost entirely frozen over all year round. It is most known for it's beautiful wooden, Scandinavian like, architecture and many impressive clothing advancements and styles, (this has some fun opportunities for a more rated R scene if anyone is so inclined), as well as its elemental abilities many of the rulers in this country possess. Lysandra herself has very little power, her two youngest sisters held the titles of most talented in this department. Lysandra has a natural cold immunity but nothing else.

The Dragon king is more up to you than anything. But there are very key aspects of his character that I would like to keep. He is to be the most powerful of his line to date. The dragon kings have a natural connection with the rare dragon. Used to pillage and plunder the king embodies everything his horde of a country holds dear. The urge for expansion and conquest, the need to conquer anything in their path. Passion and strength. The king is a symbol for his people, therefore he is more than a simple man. He is a leader who does not take no for an answer, one who is feared as well as admired.
Where we go from here is very open and I am willing to discuss any aspect further if need be.

Witch x Witch Hunter Prince*

In this plot the kingdom our characters live in is set in the age of early modern England, but in a fantasy realm. Steam engines and early technological advancements are widely popular, social structure is very much still at play and the royal court is a playground of political fanfare. Regular citizens mingle about daily, never knowing that fae folk and witches walk among them to live their lives as peacefully as possible. Magic had been fazed out with the last great war, humanity winning against their mythical counterparts with the help of twisted wizards and all the technology that had led the kingdom to its current place as the most technologically advanced country in the world. To keep this position there is a highly skilled task force that takes care of any magical being they deem to be 'dangerous'. On the immediate kill list there are vampires, werewolves, major fae folk, and witches. The royal line controls this task force and in the instance of the crown prince, is one of them.

Our characters would be a witch who owns a small apartment in the downtown city square as well as her own bakery where she uses cooking magic to create baked goods the whole city loves, while she is a part of a large underground coven who works to maintain their sacred traditions; and the crown Prince, a man hell bent on taking down any magical creature he can find.

An insider's tip brings him into her bakery one morning under the guise of a customer, from there we can build in any direction we can think of.

Morganville Vampires*

Morganville Vampires is a book series but this plot is not a fandom plot, I would love to borrow the world of Morganville and create our own story outside of the main plotline of the series and run.

For those of us who haven't read the book!
Morganville is a large town in rural Texas, filled with a sizeable college campus and bustling downtown area as well as a very quaint suburb. From an outsiders perspective this is the picture perfect town, complete with the knitting social every Sunday after church at the local community center.
But Morganville has a secret. Unknown to outsiders, a centuries-old vampiric society holds the citizens of the town hostage. Ancestral families have formed blood pacts to keep their children safe, offering monthly donations to their vampire patrons in return for their protection. Normal citizens and tourists are fair game, the local college keeping their 15% yearly student loss away from any potential new applicants as the city needs bodies and the vampires need blood, and the locals know that new residents means a better chance for survival.

With this I would prefer to play a human student who recently transferred to Morganville University, living off campus she is unaware of the towns bloody secret. Whether you prefer to play an enemy vampire, a local man from the town or a vampire with an interest in helping a young girl out is up to you. Only trick about Morganville is that once you are in, you never come out. There is a spell upon the town that dictates that once a resident leaves the city limits they forget all about the supernatural nature of their neighbors. And if someone within happens to pass away, their loved ones forget their vary existence, helped along by an offsite vampire clean up crew.

This plot is modern fantasy, rated R for sexual scenes, violence and whatever else we would like to stain it with.

More fleshed out plots coming soon! Enjoy my broad pairings list below~

Pairings
Here are all the pairings I can think of that might spark some interest or inspiration! Any of these can be FxM or MxM but please keep in mind I play very feminine men.
All plots are listed as (my character x your character)

*Woman x Scottish highland Baird - Historical

Insane Asylum Newbie x Notorious Asylum Resident

*Prey x Predator (shifter pairing)

Vampire x Vampire/Vampire hunter/Human

*Human x Vampire/Werewolf/Demon

Witch x Raider/Vampire/Werewolf/Demon

College Cheerleader x Instructor/ Football player

Girl next door x Bully's dad

Harem plot, female or male is up to you

Anything Mafia related or Motorcycle Club related

Faerie x Hunter/Human/other Faerie

New human woman in town x whole wolf pack (Reverse harem, whole pack has one mate idea)

Abused woman on the run x Man in her new town

Human or Paranormal stripper x Anyone

Slave x New master (paranormal or otherwise)

Pirates

Nun x paranormal creature/ demon

Kinks and No-gos

Kinks

Size Kink (big men, small women, the usual)
Alpha men
Bondage
Daddy
Little x Big
Slave kink
BDSM
Foreplay, huge one

No Go

Switching or Dominating, I write strictly for subs unless its a side character
Scat
Snuff
Cheating
Cuckold
Insta-love
All sex no plot, I need at least a 50/50 split
God Modding
Faceclaims

This list and request thread will be under constant editing, so please message my inbox instead of replying to this thread! To keep things clean. And please do reach out with any questions you may have!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
This is a temporary update but I am specifically looking for a partner who would like to play a Vampire general in my partially developed supernatural romance plot! It would be Vampire General x Valkyrie. If this interests you please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom