All Searching for long-term, genuinely good partners

Currently reading:
All Searching for long-term, genuinely good partners

Local time
Today 4:50 PM
Details and Intro

Hello there, and welcome my fellow Roleplay interest. I am new here, but I have been doing Roleplay for 10+ years and I have done more quick scenes than long drawn out scenes. However, that said, I am here for the opposite. I personally get annoyed with people who want a pure smut scene to get off too and then ghost.

Ah, that brings us to ghosting. If you must do it fine, but please reach out if I am losing your interest and guide me OOC to what would spice it back up for you and I will do the same. We can't always know what makes the other person tick, so please, please, reach out. A roleplay can be a lot of work and I hate to throw all that hard work away without visiting alternate options first.

Looking for 60/40 or 50/50 story/smut ratio

I don't like blocking my mind off to the possibility my partner could propose some incredible scene, details, genre, so please feel free to send some details and maybe you'll win me over!

I'm here and I hope you're here for the same. A great story with some crazy highs and crazy lows. A story should be a rollercoaster with all sorts of ups and downs, ins and outs.

What to expect from me -
2-4 paragraph replies, sometimes more depending on the level of detail in your previous message.

I can do multiple replies per day at times and others it might take a day or two before I reply. I will to my best to include you on any irl updates that might need to pause the scene

I can/will write in both first and third person. Does not matter to me so if you have a specific preference I can adapt

Willing to play multiple characters

Prefer human x human, as something realistic is more of an excitement for me. You won't see any fantasy or sci-fi prompts from me here, but IF you want to take a shot in the dark, go ahead and shoot me your scene idea, just don't be surprised if I shoot you down

What I expect from you -
Bare minimum of 1 paragraph replies

Semi-literate, I cannot tolerate when I need to read and reread to understand something in the scene

Update me if something is going to need to pause the scene for a few days

Communicate with me if you are losing interest. We're in this together and I whole heartedly want us both to enjoy it

Able to have OOC to discuss plot/details/issues/etc. outside of the scene

Yes kinks
Torn clothes, clothed sex, begging, blindfolds, kissing, groping, noncon, grinding, stockings, lingerie, casual/transactional sex, gangbang, missionary, anything & everything involving cum, pregnancy risk, rough, lez dom, femdom, dubcon, bondage, tease and denial, cbt, chastity, humiliation, degradation, name calling, size comparison/sph, bondage, blindfolds, restraints/rope, gagging, public, cuckold, body marking, small boobs, condom removal/breaking, feminization, light choking, blackmail, forced bi, cheating, & probably quite a few more

Hard no
piss, scat, vomit, blood, extreme gross/violent stuff, futa, bbw, armpits, slave, rimming, farting, massive breasts, outrageous body mod

Pairings
Me as the dominant:
Daddy x daughter
University professor x college student
Athelete x coach
Husband x wife
Engaged couple
Brother x sister
Husband x wife x girl we control
Mom x dad x daughter
Daddy x daughter x her friends

Me as the submissive:
Daddy x daughter
Husband x wife
Engaged couple
Brother x sister(s)
Husband x wife's sister
Husband x wife's best friend
Husband x wife x bull(s)
Mom x dad x daughter
Bad girl next door x neighbor/husband
Daddy x daughter x her friends
Musician/rapper x dancer on set of new video

Plots (currently craving italicized)
50 shades of slay - vanilla male perused by a kinky female

Something multiracial where there are women from multiple racial backgrounds - I'm not too picky on the scen and story here we can discuss and build that together. I do think this could go well with the Olympian scene below.

Fiance/ wife has second thoughts

Family that plays together, stays together

Olympic athlete's explore the team: with the Olympics starting in a month or two, I thought this was timely and exciting. Looking to use existing atheletes in the scene(s). We only get this relevant opportunity every 4 years!

Bad girl(s) next door

So many more, up for anything just about so shoot me a proposal if you'd like!

All characters in any/all sexual encounters must be 18+

Last edited:
Reactions: Ark
Still looking. Would really crave an Olympics partner in leu of the coming Paris Olympics!

Back
Top Bottom