MxM [Searching for Long-Term RP Partner!]

Currently reading:
MxM [Searching for Long-Term RP Partner!]

Akai

Haha its ya boy..
Local time
Today 4:12 PM
Howdy there, you can call me Akai! I'm on the lookout for long-term RP partners and at the moment I'm only looking to roleplay with ocs.
I have some plots that I already have in mind, that I will list below. But, first I rather get out my expectations for the people I rp with!

☁ I love detailed works! Not saying you have to write out a whole novel, but being detailed on what your character is thinking at a certain time or what their dressing so on and so forth would be nice. I would like a bit more than just one line, but I'll try not to be too picky.

☁ I'm okay with realistic face claims! But, I don't use them unless I need to, I like to draw my characters.

☁ I'm okay with using the dms here, but I also prefer using Discord or Twitter and I also have other social media I can use.

☁ I can do more than one roleplay! If you can't pick on a certain plot, why not do both?

☁ I'm okay with doubling! I can use up to about 4 to 5 characters, depending on what we're using! We don't have to have main characters or even be limited to just one set of main MC's!

☁ When it comes to any type of romance roleplays, I like to have build-ups, unless the characters will already be together.

☁ I love OOC chatting! When it comes to this I do prefer to do it on another platform, but again I am fine with doing on site. I am the type of person who likes to chat about the characters and headcanons we might have. Even talk about the future ideas of the rp and I do like to draw fanart of the characters if I get invested!

But, sometimes its also just nice to talk to the person I'm rping with and get to know them!

☁ I have 4+ years of roleplaying experience, for anyone who is super picking on that.

☁ I'm more comfortable doing MxM rps, so for now, that's what I'll be doing!

☁ Plots ☁

It's the mid-1800's and Muse A is the Sheriff of homey town call, Kalivin County. They've been sheriff there for a good 5 years and they know the in and outs of the town and townsfolk there, even better than the mayor, Muse B, does. You could go as far as to say that the townsfolk thought of Muse A as their Mayor which cause some tension between the two.
It doesn't seem to get any better for Muse A when Muse C, an amateur thief along with two of his partners in crime, comes along trying to attain authority over the town.
Now Muse A has to juggle with Muse B's patience running thin and the ever so obnoxious Muse C running around and causing a bit of trouble.
The thought of quitting and skipping town never sounded so good to Muse A.

Muse A is the Sherriff of a rapidly growing town, meaning they'll need all the help they can get when it comes to helping protect it. They seem to be in luck when Muse B comes around and seems eager to become a deputy.
Everything goes smoothly for some time and Muse A and B hit it off quite well, that is until a telegram comes into the sheriff's office along with a wanted poster and- "Hey, Muse B? This person looks an awful lot like ya'."

Muse A was known around his town for being a peacemaker, even more so when the war started. They'd walked down the rundown street of their town singing about world peace and no one seemed to mind. Which is why it was such a shock when the news came out they were arrested for disturbing the peace.

Muse B was a grouchy, seemingly emotionless, a police officer who took his job very seriously. So when they saw Muse A walking downtown, singing about nonsense they were quick to tell them to stop and quiet down and when they refused they apprehended them and drove off to the station.

Feeling a bit proud of themselves, Muse B told his commanding officer about the ordeal and was shocked to hear the other tell them to let Muse B go. But, they didn't seem to want to go, saying they didn't have an actual home to go to.

So, in a turn of unfortunate events for Muse B, he was told to let the other stay at his home until he could get back on his feet and keep him out of trouble.

Muse A and B both have lost their jobs due to the great depression, guess it's time to start a revolution

(These are Teacher/Teacher plots only)

Muse A is a well know and very much loved teacher, while Muse B is very much disliked. But, the two have been caught countless times holding hands, hanging out in the teacher lounge, and texting each other in the middle of class. And the students are wondering what Muse A sees in Muse B. But under closer inspection, they catch glimpses of Muse B being a huge softy towards Muse A and they make sure to hang it over their head whenever they can.

Muse A and B are rivalry teachers from different schools and they take their school competitions very seriously. At first glance, you would think that they hated each other, but on the other hand, they have been seen out of school acting a bit more than friendly.

Muse A and B were both ghost hunters and had been working with each other since the beginning. Muse B loves their job and firmly believes in what they're doing and encountering is real, while Muse B still thinks it all for fun and doesn't believe it.
Muse A has noticed Muse B's behavior has been strange lately, they chalked it up to their last hunt. But, when they wake up in the middle of the night to Muse B standing at the foot of his bed, they know something is wrong and- oh mY GOD HOW ARE THEY FLOATING???

Muse A has been haunting Muse B for a good year now and they hate it. They've tried almost everything to get the other to be scared of them, but they always managed to ignore it or shrug it off.
After on particular stunt, Muse A gets annoyed and shows themselves to Muse B and out of any reaction they weren't expecting to be called cute, like who do they think they are?? I'm not cute I'm scary, be afraid of me and stop asking me out!

Muse A had been late for registering into a university which ended up with them getting a dorm in the oldest wing there. A couple of other people resided there, but for the most part, it was empty.
Besides that Muse A makes friends with Muse B, who also resides in his wing and they get along pretty well. The only off thing about Muse B was the fact that they refused to leave the University's property.
Muse A decided to tell his other friend, Muse C, about the weird situation that's been going on with Muse B and since Muse C has never encountered Muse B he decides to go and meet with them.
Upon entering at Muse A's dorm, he introduces to Muse B..or rather thin air as Muse A was pointing at absolutely nothing.
Muse C knew college was stressful, but god, they never experienced something like this.

Muse A works late into the night, every night, and doesn't seem too fond of breaks. Muse B is always there to give them a hand at whatever they need. Coffee? Dinner? Massage? On it.

Muse A loves the summertime! Muse B hates it. Muse C wouldn't care if it was earth was on fire or if they'd freeze just steeping out the house. But, one thing they all could agree on, was road trips across the country.
Even if it's filled with Muse B's complaints, they buckle in and enjoy the ride.
Working at the same jobs and living with each other has its perks..and downfalls. Like both Muse A and B waking up late in the morning and rushing around to get ready, while also occasionally stealing kisses from one another.

Muse A works a 9 to 7 job as a secretary and every 15 minutes gets a call from Muse B, with him complaining about how boring it is here with the other there.

Muse A and B both love to bake, so why not have a bake-off? It would be an official competition without some commentary from Muse C.

Christmas is here and now its time for Muse A and B to be at their jolliest! Christmas Shopping? Decorating the tree? Planing a Christmas party? Watching 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' for the 4th time that day while cuddling by the fire and softly telling each other how much you love them and cherish them? Sign them up.

Muse A is a world-renowned supervillain and has defeated and, to put it plainly, obliterated many superheroes. And if they're honest, it's pretty disappointing. All they want is a hero to last through one fight. That's all.

But, when Muse B comes along, Muse A is pretty sure they're about to quit the whole villain gig. That was until Muse B mages to last the whole fight and lays some hit on Muse A, does he reconsider.

Muse A and B have been friends for a long time, they tell each either everything and were supportive of each other. So, of course, Muse B told A how they had a crush on a certain person, they were quick to encourage them to confess.
Sadly, it ended in rejection and Muse B being left at the park alone, waiting for A to pick them up. Muse A did everything in their power to cheer Muse B up. Movies, junk food, video games, you name it.
It wasn't until B had gone to sleep did A think about how happy it made them do this for A and they wished they could do it all the time.
Huh. Think Muse A just caught some feelings.

Muse A, B, and C had been living together since they graduated from high school. They all worked retail, have a lovely pet (Dog, Cat, Bunny, etc), they make time for each other and are altogether the best of friends. Or are they more than that?
"Hey, Muse B?"
"Yea?"
"Did you kiss me yesterday, before we went to work?
"Mhm."
"Oh, okay. I just wanted to make sure."
"Bro what? I ain't get no kiss."
"You have to earn that kiss, Muse C. Unlike you Muse A, did the dishes."
(Just giving the homie a little kiss, dynamic)

I'll be adding more ideas to this!
But, some of theses plot are Ot3 ideas and will involve doubling! If you find any you'd like to do, either Dm me or comment below and I'll get back to you! Thanks!!

Last edited:
Hey there Akai! I would love to start a roleplay with you (if not a few XD). These options all seem like they would be so much fun, but I think my favorites are the Supernatural and the two college stories (both professors and students). I have been a part of a few rps lately but they've all died out so I have plenty of time for more than one storyline if you don't want to choose!

Hi! I would love to rp with you! I am perfectly fine with rping more than idea!
An sorry for not seeing this sooner! Would you like me to DM you?

Hello! I thought this was so inviting and I'm just now trying to get back into rp again! I'd love to discuss with the supervillain x superhero plot if it's still open? :)

Hello! I thought this was so inviting and I'm just now trying to get back into rp again! I'd love to discuss with the supervillain x superhero plot if it's still open? :)
Hi, yes it's still open!! I'll dm you!

Back
Top Bottom