Closed Searching for partners.

Currently reading:
Closed Searching for partners.

HidekiKun

That Extra, Black Sheep
Local time
Today 5:03 PM
To start off I'm looking for either gender doesn't really bother me which one that wants to rp, plain an obvious yes? Well I have one presaved story that is sitting on the shelf that no one wants to rp with but I'll list it below in case you're interested.

What I'm looking for from you:
  1. Comitment, you're not just going to take off in the middle of it.
  2. Semi-literate and semi-para
  3. 50/50 carrying with the story
  4. Uniqueness, not some copy and pasted together character.
  5. Communication so that we can share ideas and possibly mix somethings we both wanna do, also allows either or to share pictures that go along with the rp.
As far as what I want to do in an rp, well I'm game for anything really. Horror, adventure, gore, modern. I want a rp world where there doesn't revolve around sexual context, I don't really like romanace rps but if theres a good plot behind them I wont turn them down but if its just smut filled I'm going to say no.

Shelf rps:
A slice of life/fantasy/school life type of rp with the slight mix of an anime called Gangsta where theres this school from grades 1 to college years that houses beings that developed powers due to a rock landing into the Earth. A special school that keeps out discriminatory people and lets these beings be them while allowing them to control their powers.

This next one isn't really a shelf rp more along the lines of a character I really want to use. Basically they are twins that live in the slums and do what they want in a morden kingdom setting.

If you'd like to start a world with me or one of the above PM me and we can talk, I'm open minded to a lot of things with a logical outlook on things so don't be shy. I'm also open to rping from animes and fandoms such as non-cannon pairings, mostly MxM.

Last edited:
There's this book I really like called Behind the Throne that I'd really like to insert myself into as well if anyone is interested. Authors name is K. B. Wagers.

Back
Top Bottom