MxM Searching for roleplay partners, don’t be shy~

Currently reading:
MxM Searching for roleplay partners, don’t be shy~

atlantis

“I’m dead. Wanna hook up?”
Local time
Yesterday 11:00 PM
<3
Okay, okay. I'm the shy one here. Anyways, hello there! I'm atlantis, call me Lantis for short. I am in search of roleplay partners that can do male x male plots and who can possibly guide me so that I can improve the way I roleplay, since I am also seeking tips. Most of all, I'm just looking for a great time roleplaying and am hoping to build some awesome plots! I've been roleplaying for about two years I believe, semi-literate, and am definitely dying of boredom. Help me satisfy that please!

Preferences —

anime, romance, action, horror, slice of life, supernatural, general.

— Rules/Requirements —

- I don't accept one-liners, please at least be semi-literate, 5+ lines.
- Smut is highly encouraged, but remember to build up to it unless the plots mainly smut.
- Have decent grammar, I want to be able to read your replies.
- I'm comfortable with anything really, just no incest, self-harm, plots leading to really depressing themes, bodily fluid kinks specifically urine.

— Pairings —
- vampire x human
- vampire x vampire
- hero x villain
- love/hate relationship
- bully x outcast
- roommates
- co-workers
- best friend x best friend

Plots

[Love Like War - a plot for the love/hate relationship + villain/hero plot]
Person A and B were always meant to be rivals since the beginning. Person A is a hero with a curse that runs through his veins, almost similar to a poisonous venom. This curse granted him the power of dark magic, an ability he uses to keep others safe and the town that's very determined to protect. Person B, a rather psychotic villain who ruled the land of the undead, he's able to summon spirits and is also able to see them. The way that he keeps himself alive is by feeding off the souls of the innocent and unfortunate. These two have always been at each other's necks since teenage years, and to this day they still are always at it with one another. However, what happens when person A decides to follow person B into his universe simply through the portal he had opened mid-battle? And how does he plan to escape? Or does something happen that can possibly bring these two closer, and decisions only get harder to make?

[House Party]

Person A stood amongst the dead body of his lover in a room up on the second story of a house where a party was currently being held. Blood was on almost every piece of furniture, still staining the knife that was in person A's shaking hands. "No... What have I done... What did I do..." He whispered shakily. He knew that he couldn't stay here for long, not only because he couldn't bare the sight of his lover dead because of his doing's any longer, but also because he couldn't get caught, as much as he felt like he deserved it. He then shakily moved his hand to the doorknob attacked to the door he was standing right in front of, opening it and turning around only to bump into person B. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks with a smirk. He had to know if he was grinning like that.
(To sum this one up without making it too long, basically person A kills his lover at a house party and attempts to leave, but he is then taken to a strange factory-like building called the Murder House. Pretty much an asylum, but different in many ways.)

I'd be happy to discuss plots of your own!

— Conclusion —

One last thing! Always feel free to talk to me ooc about ideas you may have to switch up an rp or ideas for a new plot. I'm always up for making friends as well!

(I can play both dominant/submissive roles)

Sent me a message if you are interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom