Currently reading:
All Searching for Roleplay Partners

gravelove

eris, professional caffiene consumer
Local time
Today 7:11 AM
Pronouns
they/them
hi, im eris, and i just typed this all up already and accidently deleted it so i am in misery!!! time to write it up again qwq
to start with, i'm 19 years old and have roleplaying on/off for about 9 years. im getting back into roleplay again right now, and i love getting to know my roleplay partners as friends (if theyre willing!)
now, lets get to the official stuff!

LINES + STYLES:
i tend to consider myself as a literate, or even advanced literate roleplayer. i often times will try to match the reply length of the reply that i am given, and that lowest amount of content im okay with in a roleplay in two paragraphs. i prefer 3+ paragraphs per reply. furthermore, i require all of my roleplays to be in third-person point of view, as that's what i find most enjoyable to read. also, though my partners dont need perfect spelling or grammar, i do prefer a good understanding of english conventions.
GENRES + INTERESTS
unfortunately, i am not willing to do fandom roleplays as it makes me a bit uncomfortable, rather i prefer original roleplays. the genres i absolutely adore are: fantasy, medieval, supernatural, royals, slashers and romance! i have a lot of plotlines that ive scrounged up that id love to try related to these topics, but im also fine with creating new ones or just going with the flow! i tend to prefer playing female characters and im fine with FxF, MxF of NBxF roleplays!
LIMITS
i am completely fine with both violence and smut in a roleplay, but i prefer my roleplays to be more story-focused than smut. sexually, my limits in roleplay are things generally considered taboo (such as incest, scat or vore). kinks that i am interested in having in a roleplay are: bondage, degradation, orgasm manipulation, marking, praise and cnc. there may be more that im willing to have, and im more than willing to have a discussion with my partner about it! outside of smut, my no-gos in roleplays are: disordered eating, self-harm, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder, and suicidal ideation.

alrighty! now that we're done with that part, here are some pairings ive been interested in:
Vampire x Human or Vampire x Vampire
Demon x Human
Devil x Devoted
Supernatural x Hunter
Slasher x Victim
Betrothed Royals
Royal x Servant
Pirate x Noble

and lastly, here are some plots ive been wanting to try!
MULAN ON A BOAT - muse A is the captain of a pirate ship, a very traditional man who abides by the rule that women are not allowed on board. Muse B is a girl who always dreamed of becoming a pirate and sail the seven seas, so she dresses up as a man and becomes part of A's crew, working as their personal assistant. As they become closer, muse A starts developing feelings for muse B, but that can't happen because they're both men... or can it ? Will he change his beliefs for muse B ? Feel relieved by the truth, betrayed ?

UNEXPECTED LOOT - Muse A is the child of wealthy man living in a seaside town; they've always been afraid of the sea, yet oddly fascinated by it. When Muse A was a child, the ship they were sailing on was attacked by pirates and they were barely able to escape. Although the lure of the sea has always been there, Muse A has since refused to ever board another ship. Several years after their brush with pirates, in the dead of night, a suspicious ship sets anchor a little ways away from shore. Pirates make landfall and begin to pillage and plunder the town. The militia stationed in the town are quick to react and a fierce battle breaks out. With the perfect distraction created, the captain of the ship, Muse B, heads for the most opulent-looking manor.
Muse B breaks in to Muse A's home and begins to raid Muse A's late mother's jewelry. In an attempt to stop Muse B, Muse A steals one of their father's swords and holds the pirate at sword point. Since Muse A has never had any kind of training, they are easily overpowered by Muse B. Upon taking a closer look at Muse A, Muse B decides that they are worth far more than any bejeweled trinkets. So Muse B offers a proposition; in exchange for ending the bloodshed and leaving port, Muse A must come aboard Muse B's ship as a captive. Muse A is terrified, but they are kind-hearted and wish to protect their town, so they reluctantly agree. So now Muse A must face their fears and leave their life behind. How will they fare and what will their relationship be like with Muse B?

THE ROYALS DANCER - Muse A is a member of the Imperial family. During a surprise birthday celebration, Muse A is presented with a beautiful performance by Muse B, a very popular Geisha. Muse B sings like an angel and is the most graceful dancer that Muse A has ever laid eyes upon. After just one evening, Muse A is enchanted by Muse B and insists on becoming their Danna (patron). Muse B will enjoy all of the luxuries afforded by Muse A's riches upon the condition that Muse B be available to entertain Muse A whenever asked.

THE WRONG ARRANGEMENT - Muse A, a royal princess of a huge kingdom, grew up always knowing the duties they had to serve to their kingdoms. Not the heir to the throne, they were still raised to be incredibly loyal to their people: willing to give anything for the benefit of their kingdom. So when war with a neighboring kingdom is knocking at their door, they agree to an arranged marriage with the kingdom's Crown Prince. So, Muse A travels to the neighboring kingdom, already dreading their fate. How much worse will their fate become, however, when they meet Muse B, the incredibly attractive sister/brother of the Prince they're bound to marry.

BEWED, AND DESPERATE TO BEHEAD - a royal arranged marriage romance. what if ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š and ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐› are from different royal families and have been betrothed since birth. their arrangement is the seal between the kingdoms' alliance. raised in different places, ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐š and ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐› rarely saw each other or spent time together. thus never actually knowing just who the other was or became. when the time comes, the estranged couple is wed, and it doesn't take long for them to realize how incompatible they are. will they learn to get along with the other? or will the peace between their kingdoms come to an end?

LOVE BITES - Muse A and Muse B have had a roller-coaster type of relationship for a few years. One day, they're up. They're laughing and happy, looking forward to their future. The next day, they're down. Yelling and crying, threatening to call it quits. They've been in a relationship for so long that they've become comfortable in this toxic pattern. It doesn't make much sense to outsiders why they bother continuing on together, but they can't honestly imagine being without one another. One day, after a particularly explosive fight with Muse A, Muse B storms off. Muse A lets Muse B go, knowing that it's only a matter of time before Muse B comes back and they make up. Only, days go by, and then weeks, then a year and Muse B doesn't return. Muse A has a hard time dealing with the unexplained disappearance, but gradually learns to move on, even though they occasionally wonder what ever happened to Muse B. When Muse A least expects it, Muse B shows up at their door in the middle of the night, begging for Muse A to invite them in. Muse A is stunned to see Muse B after so long, and startled because Muse B seems different somehow, but nevertheless, Muse A invites Muse Binside to talk. Muse B tries to break it as gently as possible โ€“ that night they stormed off over a year ago, they were attacked by a vampire and now Muse B is one. Muse A doesn't believe it, until Muse B shows them. Muse B promises that they won't hurt Muse A and that they've only stayed away so long because they wanted to be able to control their bloodlust before coming back. Muse B has had time to reflect on how much they need Muse A in their life and how much better their relationship could be now because they're hell-bent on making up for all of the bad times they used to have and they have an eternity to do so. Muse A must decide if they can trust Muse B at all, especially after Muse A accidentally witnesses Muse B feeding on someone.

BABY BAT - muse A is an old, experienced vampire who just turned muse B into a vampire as well. ( Maybe they were feeling lonely and craved a companion ? Maybe they just wanted to feed on B but ended up infecting them ? ) As a newborn, B has a lot to learn from their maker, but is also super bratty and isn't too happy about what happened to them. Will A have the patience to guide and teach B ? Will B ever forgive A and come to terms with their new condition, embracing their new nature ? Will they get along and spend eternity together ?

BLOOD SACRIFICE - muse A is a vampire Prince(ss), who rules the kingdom and sits on the throne. ( Maybe they enjoy it ? Maybe they fulfill their duties with reluctance ?) Every year a sacrifice must be brought from a nearby village for the vampire royalty, so they won't feed on its people. This time the villagers chose to kidnap muse B and take them to the castle. Will muse B be spared ? Turned into a vampire as well ? Be kept as a pet ? Sent back to their family ? Will this finally end the yearly tradition ?

THE MONSTER HUNTER - Muse A is a hunter who travels the country in order to extinguish supernatural threats. When Muse A gets news ofSt yet another small town being terrorized by a murderous creature, they pack up their things and make haste to the next destination. Muse A settles into town quickly and gets to work investigating these mysterious, grisly deaths. Despite Muse A's best efforts, over the course of several weeks, they keep coming up short of catching the culprit, unaware that Muse B is watching their every move.
Option 1: Muse B is a supernatural creature, the same kind as the killer, but innocent. They approach Muse A and offer to hunt down the killer together. Muse A struggles between believing their innocence or not.
Option 2: Muse B is the killer and tries to throw Muse A off their trail (by seduction or other means).

THE CORRUPTION - Muse A has spent their entire life living in a convent, taken in by nuns after being left at their doorstep. Being raised by a bunch of nuns, of course they became heavily devoted to god. In fact, Muse A is so devoted they begin going through discernment in order to become a nun themselves. In the process of their studies and travels, they stumble upon an ancient book locked away by the church and study into it. The book gave a detailed guide on how to speak to god, and of course Muse A follows it. How will they react, however, when they discover the ritual they just followed was a trick, and they just accidentally promised a portion of their soul to the devil. And how will Muse B, the devil, react, when they now have the right to whisk away this pure and devoted soul to their realm?

THE MENTOR - Muse A is coming of age in their magical family. On their 18th birthday, they learn what element (water, air, earth, or fire) they have been gifted with. Muse A has been under the impression and hope that they will have inherited the same element that their parents and grandparents have been blessed with, however they come to discover that they have been bestowed with the opposite element. According to rules set forth in the family's grimoire, Muse A must learn to master their gift from a witch/warlock who possesses the same elemental power as they do. Muse B, who has the same element as Muse A, becomes Muse A's reluctant mentor. Muse B is brilliant and powerful, but lacks in the department of manners and compassion, especially when Muse A shows difficulty harnessing their new abilities. Muse B is condescending and impatient often without provocation. One day, Muse A meets their wit's end with Muse B's treatment and they demand to know why Muse B is so hostile toward them. Muse B reveals that they come from rival families and they are only teaching Muse A due to the terms of a 1,000 year old truce. Once Muse A has mastered their gift, however, the ceasefire will be over. And the families will once again be at odds.

THE WITCH HUNTER - muse A is an experienced witch hunter/huntress who somehow ends up hurt and/or lost and in need of help. Muse B is a witch/wizard who crosses their path and decides to bring them home and nurse them back to health. Did B recognize A beforehand and decided to help them anyway ? Were they oblivious to A's field of work and what they've done to others of their kin ? How will they react when they find out ? Did A also recognize B and only accepted their help just to betray them in the end ? Were they too weak to notice B was the one they were hunting ? Will this proximity help them see the good in each other and overcome their old beliefs ? Will they be able to set their differences aside and get along ? Will an unexpected, beautiful friendship flourish ? Maybe something more ? Or will the hunting continue?

please pm me if youre interested in starting a roleplay together!
thank you all for reading and i hope to talk to you soon! xoxo

Back
Top Bottom