All Secret Service Agency (An Interest Check)

Currently reading:
All Secret Service Agency (An Interest Check)

Mochibun

Serf
Local time
Today 8:10 PM
Remember as a child when monsters that go 'bump' in the night were just scary stories to tell? Ever wonder where the stories came from in the first place? Well. . .put simply, they weren't just myths and legends. .​
Creatures of other worldly origins had long ago arrived within the realm of earth to torment mortal souls. Some say earth was plummeted into hell to be swallowed up by demons and tormented for all of eternity. However, that is just a theory, it is still unknown as to why these creatures came to be however, with these creatures came the life of magic and those baring it.​
From birth a person is bestowed such unique abilities and with these abilities are taken from their parents and placed into a protective agency. There said magical being will grow to learn how to use their ability to the fullest. They go through schools for it, training, anything that one could think of until their final test comes to play. One must claim a familiar, an other worldly creature that is to serve under this being and protect them with their very life. Once the contract is made between the two, they are sent to the Secret Service Agency.​
This agency exists for the soul purpose of eradicating monsters from this world. Within the building of the S.S Agency lay portals to other parts of the world where agents are called upon to exterminate and cleanse an area of monsters. Some think it's a simple life, killing monsters for money, living like royalty, what could be better? Well, not everything is sunshine's and rainbows, what these agents don't know is that danger lurks around every corner. .and the creator of these monsters has began to stir. What was once a simple threat will soon become the very destruction of the human race unless something is done to stop it.​
Will these Secret Service Agents be able to protect all that they love, or will the world become a wasteland full of death and despair?​
———————————————​
So basically this Roleplay is about a bunch of monster killing bad asses who will all live within a giant building! This Roleplay is influenced by Inu X Boku SS and has really been something that interested me in possibly roleplaying! Of course each magic using human will be paired up with a animal creature(Fox, Wolf, owl, etc.) and go on missions to kill monsters, live with other agents, etc. the plot will be laid back for the first half of it, some will go on missions while others will simply be at the building relaxing! Later on once all characters have gotten on a good friendship level, that's when the plot will be taking a darker turn and what not! If enough people are interested I will make a new thread with every bit of detailed information that will be needed for this roleplay! If you have any questions or possibly any ideas to add to the Roleplays plot just let me know~​

Yes! Aside from having the abilities to transform into small anthro like characters, they have a power unique to their own that is a sort of ultimate move for the agents to use!

Interested.
Tag me in the new thread, please.

I'm not familiar with Inu X Boku SS but I like the concept you've laid out.

I'm also interested but have no knowledge whatsoever of Inu x Boku SS

Cool. Would a character that had been corrupted and given powers by such monsters be allowed?

I'm interested as well. I got an idea for a character (I hope it's not too similar to your idea, @TMITM) where, when they were a toddler, the character was attacked by the monster and miraculously healed, which made the agency think they have magic powers. However, those powers actually come from the monster, who's secretly attached to the character's soul. I made a rough version of a character in case this RP goes further than an interest check.

I'm interested as well. I got an idea for a character (I hope it's not too similar to your idea, @TMITM) where, when they were a toddler, the character was attacked by the monster and miraculously healed, which made the agency think they have magic powers. However, those powers actually come from the monster, who's secretly attached to the character's soul. I made a rough version of a character in case this RP goes further than an interest check.
Nah, it's not too similar.

I'm interested! I'd love to be included, is it cool if we use Anime/Art faceclaims and are we allowed to play more than one char?

I'm so very happy to hear so many people are interested! I have not forgotten about this thread! Expect to see an ooc post up sometime tonight or tomorrow where we can get things posted and prep for the roleplay! Multiple characters are most certainly allowed! As are instances where humans will get some strange abilities, however, that will be rare and only a few select slots will be available for that!

Back
Top Bottom