MxF Seduced In The Dark (Novella Slave RP)

Currently reading:
MxF Seduced In The Dark (Novella Slave RP)

BoundlessM

Serf
Local time
Today 11:27 AM
"My life was complete. Happy, content, everything neat and perfect.
Then it all changed.
I was sold."

I'm in search of a mature woman with strong, exceptional writing capability. A woman who can accompany me in this dark, delicious world.

A world, in which you will be all mine. To fuck. To torment. To control.

Our country has fallen into an economic crisis. To combat it, they sanction the enslavement of women. You are among the unfortunate, taken from your home and stripped of your rights, alongside your clothes, as you stand naked before a crowd of men to be auctioned off.

Our story will detail you being auctioned to the man willing to offer the highest price: a successful and strict Eastern European in his mid thirties. You will come to face numerous challenges and humiliations imposed by this very man. Will you succumb to his will, or will you resist his control? The decision will be yours to make. Please send me an introduction of yourself, how much you usually write, and be sure to include a list of realistic fetishes, as I plan to truly include each and every one of them.

We will discuss more details via private message. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Tags: Modern, Novella, BDSM, Master/Slave, Public Sex, Story Orientated, Multiple Characters, Degradation

c2e4f3d1ab3d8f27e40f6cf7be77d6dc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom