Currently reading:
All Seeking 1x1s for M/F and F/F pairings ♡

Local time
Tomorrow 1:42 AM
Pronouns
she/her
About Me
Hey there! I'm TrumannWrites, but you can call me Paige 😊
I'm 26 years old and I've been writing ever since I can remember, pretty much, and although I'm new to this site, I've been role-playing on and off since 2009. I'm also currently a Literature & Creative Writing student.

Writing Style and Reply Frequency
My writing style tends to be pretty adaptable, I've worked with first and third person monologue, as well as future and past tense, so I can chop and change to work around your preferences if needs be. The length of my replies can vary but I will always do my best to write a minimum of two paragraphs, it is likely to be three or more though. I'm highly literate and always make sure to read my replies over before posting, there may be the odd mistake or typo but you can expect a high standard in my responses. In return I would like at least a decent level of spelling and grammar (I understand this isn't always possible, and as long as I can read and understand it, I'm happy).

Also, I understand life gets busy. This is just a hobby for me so don't expect me to be active every day. I'll aim to reply at least two or three times a week, and if I think it's going to be less than that, I'll drop you a quick message to let you know. I don't expect frequent responses either, at least once a week I'd be happy with. If at any point you decide to take a break or that you want to end the RP, please let me know rather than ghosting. I'll understand 😊

Violence and Gore
I'm a horror girly through and through, so I'm 100% down for violence and/or gore if the plot calls for it! I wouldn't enjoy those elements in a sexual context though - see my kinks and limits below - so let's reserve that kind of content for plot points outside of smut.

Now, speaking of smut...
I do write sexual content and I enjoy using it as part of storytelling. However, I'd rather it didn't lead the whole thing and overshadow the plot. Ideally I'd like a 60/40 or 50/50 balance between smut and plot. I'm happy for pretty much any level of explicitness, so don't be afraid to dial up the filth! 😈
I'm happy to write from either a male or female perspective, however I tend to lean toward playing a female character taking the submissive role, I'm open to trying out a switch dynamic though. As the title says, I'm looking for either M/F or F/F pairings - in fact, it's been a while since I've done anything other than M/F, so it would be super cool to have a F/F scenario. I personally will only play a cisgender character, however if you want to play a non-binary or trans character, I'm open to that.

Kinks/Limits
The lists below are what I'll happily write about in a smut scenario, versus my limits... I may forget some things so will update if I think I've forgotten something. If there's something specific you want to know about, just ask!

Kinks

• BDSM
  • Dom/sub dynamic
  • Rough sex - spanking, whipping, restraints/tying up, hair pulling, choking, etc.
  • Slapping (i.e around the face)
  • Spit
  • Dirty talk
  • Phone sex/sexting/nudes
  • Oral (giving and receiving)
  • Penetration (vaginally or anally, with a penis, fingers, toys)
  • Scissoring (F/F)
  • Public scenarios, voyeurism, exhibitionism, risky sex
  • Creampie/breeding (not interested in pregnancy storylines, just the kink itself)
  • Sex toys (F/F and M/F)
  • Edging/orgasm control/teasing
  • Possessiveness/territory marking
  • Consensual non-consent
Limits
  • Non-consensual/sexual violence
  • Vore, snuff, mutilation
  • Any bodily fluids (other than saliva) - scat, water-sports, vomit or blood play
  • Penetration with foreign objects
  • Adultery (unless it is in a consensual role-play scenario, such as a couple pretending to be strangers)
  • Heavy on smut or plot relying on smut - as above, I would like a balance between the plot and sexual content

Fandoms
I'm happy to create original characters and plots using the worlds of some fandoms, but as a general rule, won't RP as canon characters. If you're interested in creating OC inspired by a certain fandom, just ask, I'll let you know if it's something I'm down for or not.

Pairings and Settings
These can be either M/F or F/F:

• College professor and student
  • Falling for sibling's best friend
  • Falling for an older family member's friend
  • Best friends realise their attraction to one another
  • Girl/guy next door
  • Bad guy/good girl (or vice versa)
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Romance within organized crime group/gang
That list only serves as an example of some pairings I'd like to do, I'm sure I'd be open to a lot more so feel free to send me your ideas! I'd like to combine one or more of these pairings with a plot within the following genres: slice-of-life, dystopian, thriller/suspense, and horror/supernatural, but these must include a romantic pairing to keep me interested. Otherwise, I'm happy with a strictly romance plot.

As it stands, I don't have any detailed plots in mind or any specific characters made up. I prefer to start with a base plot and build from there, through character-led interactions. Of course I'm willing to discuss plot points and ideas OOC at anytime alongside the role-play.

I think that about sums it up! Message me if you're interested in setting something up with me 😁✌️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom