Seeking a joint role-player for a South Park Coon and Friends related adventure

Currently reading:
Seeking a joint role-player for a South Park Coon and Friends related adventure

Local time
Today 11:58 AM
Pronouns
She/They
You are currently posting in Seeking Non-Sexual Stories—this forum strictly forbids any sexual requests which do not fade to black. Use your thread prefix to indicate what pairing preferences you have (if any)
I am looking for a second person for a Coon and Friends related adventure. This would be a watered down version from the show and game to keep it fun and adventure focused without the gross factor.

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
I am married to a wonderful writer and I have been roleplaying since I was a teenager. I love role playing based around fandoms and keeping it adventure focused.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
Around a couple of sentences unless the character is a soft spoken and doesn't talk much. As for my schedule it can be changing at times so I cannot say for sure. Although I will happily discuss it more in detail with anyone who wishes to role play with me.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I am alright with mild to slightly high levels of gore and violence as long as its discussed ahead of time.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
I do not write any fandoms at this point in time.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
The setting takes place in South Park and around that area, and I am open to discuss pairing ideas with anyone who wishes to add anything in like that.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Yes and no I am still working out the idea for this roleplay, but it will be mostly a mix of the Coon and Friends episodes and the fractured but whole game. I am open to working with someone to iron out more of the details so this roleplay is something we both can enjoy.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
The main characters from South Park as well as your own OCs along with one or two of my own. The OC's will be based off the new kid in the video games and I am open to even having it where the new kid had a sibling or family member with similar powers.

Any additional notes you want to add?
I am not that great when it comes to grammar and spelling due to having dyslexia and other learning disability's. (Lol, thanks for the edits, husband.) I am also open to roleplaying on Discord if that is a preference.

Back
Top Bottom