Currently reading:
MxF Seeking a writing partner

Bog Mummy

Serf
Local time
Today 4:11 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
I am currently seeking an additional story or two and a like minded partner to write with.
  • I like to write rich and descriptive replies in multi paragraph formats.
  • I prefer original and complex characters. Flaws are amazing, especially in a power balance. (Please no Mary Sues!)
  • I enjoy original worlds or vast worlds (such as Forgotten Realms) but I am not typically a fandom person. That said don't be afraid to ask.
  • I am female (she/her) and prefer to write as a female character. (NPCs are different.)
  • I enjoy complex and darker themes for a story. Sunshine and rainbows can get quite dull after a while.
  • I love a good romance and am not opposed to writing through it, but want an excellent story to go with it. I will write sexual scenes but they have to make sense for the story.
  • I like fantasy, sci-fi, supernatural, modern and historical or a mix of some of these things. That said, I am open to much more, these are just a few samples.
  • I am on EST time. I can often reply daily unless life happens.
  • I enjoy OOC communication to work out aspects of the story. Also, I can be chatty in general!
Please feel free to message me if you have ideas. No hard feelings if it just wont work or we are not each other's cup of tea in the writing world!

Last edited:
I'm interested, shall I DM you for further details on how to get started?

Back
Top Bottom