Any Seeking canon and fandom enthusiasts who can do subs

Currently reading:
Any Seeking canon and fandom enthusiasts who can do subs

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxF
  2. FxF
  3. Doubling
Content Warning
  1. Kink
  2. Incest
Genre Preferences
  1. Fandom
  2. Romance
  3. Erotic
  4. Fetish
  5. Deviant
  6. Slice of Life
Character Preferences
Canon Characters Only
Open to Solicitation For
Fandoms Only
Open to Group Stories
No
Local time
Today 1:25 AM
Messages
177
Age
39
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings and saluttations. Please check your schedule and availability prior to reaching out. Third person only. Two descriptive paragraphs per response; one is the limit; nothing beyond two paragraphs. Irl gender and sexuality will not be used against you. All characters will be aged up to 18 and up for this. Fetish dungeon is where rps will be placed whether you start it up or I start it up. This will be primarily intended for fandoms aka canons; I am not stressing you get the canons spot on though do attempt to get the description correct including physique wise; though some characters will be aged up so might have to be get creative with their physique in this case. AU and modernized are friends of mine and we can employ them if need be to avoid messing with canon case it is sensitive. I am looking to rp dom and looking for someone to take up sub; no switches. This is long term only so nothing one shot or short term. My big threes are romance, nsfw smut, and character development. Communication is important so while we are rping it is good to touch base in pm while of course communicating ideas beforehand so nothing is left out of the equation or signals or mixed. I do make it important about schedules and such because in the past I have had rp partners disappear on me or well rps dropped midway through due to someone not feeling like we are a good fit. I do hope that through communication we can see if we can make things work the long haul.

Since this will be canon x canon each of us will be taking up canons. Far as preference here I am aiming for mxf with me rping male and you rping female and fxf with each of us rping female; I can also do futanari against your female.There aren't too many mxm I can include for canons though if it comes up I often rp masculine male and you would rp femboy who crossdress. When it comes to pairings I have a wide assortment of them; some include incest and others not so much. I will provide a list of fandoms I want to rp along with my rp kinks and should you reach out please select a fandom and we can discuss what characters we can rp. Multiples can be in use case we want like multiple characters and multiple pairings; if you should wish to double up to make a pairing you want happen you may broach the subject and we can see where things go and if there is a fandom not in here you'd wish to do again broach the subject there. Still the fandoms I provide are ones I want to do. Anyway I'll provide the rp kinks first and then provide the fandoms. I do have a fuller list elsewhere on here but just narrowing it down.


RP KINKS I WILL RP
Spanking (giving)
anal sex (giving)
foreplay
romance
vaginal sex (giving)
anthro
multiple characters
multiple pairings
public sex
semi public sex
clothed sex
hair pulling (giving)
futanari (my character in this case)
cum inflation (giving)
squirting (your character)
pubic hair (option for either of our character)
incest/twincest/selfcest
roughplay
bondage (light)
interspecies
interracial
large/hung (my character)
oral sex (giving and receiving)
blowjob (receiving)
handjob (receiving)
shower sex
virgin

DISLIKE/WILL NOT DO/LIMITS
Face sitting
vore
bloodplay
toiletplay/watersports/farting/smelly
mutilation
mummification
torture
death
face slapping
feetplay
giant/giantess
micro/macro
age regression
cum on food
tickling
femdom
pegging
inflation (lest it is cum)

​
And those are what I could list. I feel it is more or less always going to be the same but either way it should give us plenty to work with. If there are any you wish to broach by all means that is what pm is for. I held back on some of the darker ones but mostly because I often tend to focus more on the romantic aspects then the ones that put characters in distress. Next I will provide the fandoms I am keen on doing. I won't list characters as again that is something we can discuss. Again all characters will be aged 18 and up as certain fandoms might require it. Hopefully you are good with canons here and such. Also far as the actual ideas for the rps since they are fandoms and canons we can discuss that in pm as it took a bit to get down here already but I might have som ideas but since it is long term we can carry this or these rps long as we can. There is no set ship in mind but there might be some pairings but lest I know who you can rp I can't just outright put something out there.

RP FANDOMS I AM KEEN ON
Naruto
Bleach
My Hero Academia
Beastars
Devil May Cry Anime
Fairy Tail
Sailor Moon
Attack on Titan
Spy x Family

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
The Really Loud House
The Loud HOuse
The Owl House
RWBY
Avatar the last airbender
The Legend of Korra
Helluva Boss
Hazbin HOtel
star wars the clone wars animated series
star trek lower decks
miraculous tals of ladybug and cat noir
the amazing digital circus
sonic the hedgehog
star vs the forces of evil
amphibia
the legend of vox machina
kim possible
danny phantom
steven universe
teen titans
arcane league of legends
young justice

mass effect
the first descendant
marvel rivals
lollipop chainsaw
dead or alive
dispatch
soul calibur
dynasty warriors
final fantasy
kingdom hearts
fire emblem three houses
resident evil
crash bandicoot
the legend of zelda
super smash bros
the last of us
overwatch
life is strange

disney/pixar
how to train your dragon animated
tangled
frozen
big hero 6
the incredibles
lemonade mouth
descendants
debs
mcu
zombies
harry potter
twilight
rent
a goofy movie
star wars
kpop demon hunters

arrowverse
riverdale
pretty little liars
teen wolf
star trek (caught up)
star wars (caught up apart from animated)
victorious
ncis los angeles
buffy the vampire slayer
cobra kai
once upon a time
wednesday
agents of shield
titans
smallivlle
one piece live action

my little pony (anthro and au given my knowledge of it)
marvel animated


​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom