Unspecified Seeking Engaging Stories

Currently reading:
Unspecified Seeking Engaging Stories

Nenevet

Serf
Local time
Today 10:59 AM
Greetings,
As the title states, I am seeking engaging stories that could potentially keep me up until the small hours of the morning whilst being compelled to reply to our Roleplay.

Now, I know each person may have their own idea to what they consider an engaging plot, so I will delve more into what makes ideas and creativity soar, and in the stories where smut is involved- what exactly makes my ovaries explode, and in turn encourage me to write the best response I am capable of.

Settings : Fantasy, Scifi, Modern- Supernatural, Historical- Supernatural

Gender Role : I mainly write as female characters, but have played males before as well. As for my partner (all are welcome)

Themes : Romance (hard requirement), Horror (if you are into it), Violence (would be nice), Smut (soft requirement), Gore (if you are into it)

I enjoy darker themes in my stories, but it is not a requirement. Sweet and fluffy moments are welcome too. What I do require is a well-rounded character, with flaws, and in some cases mental illnesses. A passive, kind and friendly character is very much possible, but even such a character should have flaws. Though, I do like a bit of darkness and chaos in the characters. Mine usually do have something wrong with them, but the scale differs according to the story, and the preferences of my partner. In the department of smut, a good balanced ratio between story and smut would be preferred.

On a side note, the Enemies to Lovers, or Star-crossed lovers trope, is something I would considered majorly engaging.

Posting Time : I myself would post as soon as I have time, but I do understand that some people can get busy. I would, however, prefer it if my partner could at least post twice or thrice a week, but of course, I do understand things can come up and replies could be delayed for a longer span.

Post Length : The more engaged I am into the story, the more I write. Do not be scared off by this, it is a good sign, and the length does not necessarily have to match. I would prefer a quality post though, something I could work with and something that would get my gears spinning.

b00b5b40aab1637722d0bc3046f28d09.jpg
Need I write explanations?..
  • Androgyny
  • Men with long hair
  • Hermaphrodite
  • Feminine men (masculine are welcome too)
  • Masculine women
  • Claws, horns, tails, sharp teeth, long nails
  • Demons , Yokai , Vampires
  • Tieflings, Dark Elves, Orcs
  • Aliens :3
  • Age gap
  • Size difference
  • Anthropomorphic characters
  • Scars / battle wounds
  • Yandere tendencies
  • Ye olde villain (I shall be your minion)
  • Dominant characters (can switch)

As for Fandoms, I have plenty, so instead I will only list any existing plot ideas I may have. Feel free to message me with your own plots and fandom ideas, should you have any. I am open to various stories and themes, as long as it involves at least one of my preferences. For now I will add one plot idea, I have two more in my head, that I will be adding tomorrow.

d5bcc423f2407a7c720f55658f02e55e.jpg

There once was six very prosperous kingdoms on the continent. There was peace among them all, a trade road was built interconnecting all of them, exchanging the resources among another, so that one kingdom could not grow envious of another.

Until a strange mist shrouded the southern kingdom of Llyrion. A kingdom once known for its lush green hills, sunshine, and prosperous small isles surrounding the mainland. The sunlight was no more with the dark mist spreading, however, that would not be the worst that would befall Llyrion. With the mist hoards of monsters and undead creatures came, lead by a dark lord that came from a foreign land. In a matter of days most of the citizens were slaughtered, and the royal family was wiped out. The dark lord had appointed himself the new ruler of Llyrion. Survivors of Llyrion fled to neighbouring kingdoms, and of course, the remaining five kingdoms sent their men to retaliate. No soldier could reach Llyrion in time to save the previous Monarch nor his family, but they would not allow the monsters to enter the other lands. War raged for a year, most warriors failing to return once they entered the mist-ridden Llyrion.

After a year, the kingdoms temporarily withdrew their men, after the realization that despite the war they waged, the dark lord did not send the monsters beyond the border of Llyrion, they would only defend their newly claimed home. Then came the time of a summit. Propositions of treaties would be charted and sent to the King of Llyrion. The first to reach out to the dark lord, independently, was a northern Kingdom. The Monarch requested a treaty, and protection to the citizens should they need to pass through Llyrion.

The dark Lord responded, rather unexpectedly quickly, agreeing to all of the terms, but the price would seem heavy to the northern King. An arranged marriage. The dark lord demanded one of the royal heirs of the northen Kingdom, to wed his only heir, and remain under his care. A front that would claim unity between the two kingdoms, but truly, the northern heir would be a hostage, this was clear to the northern King.

Yet there was seemingly a solution, a solution that would benefit all five remaining kingdoms. The northern king will indeed send one of his heirs, but one known for their merit on the battle field. A commander and warrior, that would be sent under the guise of a betrothed, but with the noble task of vanquishing the monsters from within. The fate of all would rest on their shoulders.

d390af0d75cee4522505853c66c05a3d.jpg
The Witch Princess of Llyrion
bc061ed4dd06ad0d8960055eec4f0432.jpg
The Witch Prince of Llyrion
(roles and genders open for discussion)

Back
Top Bottom