Unspecified Seeking Fandom Stories and Stories Inspired by Fandoms (MxF, FxF)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Seeking Fandom Stories and Stories Inspired by Fandoms (MxF, FxF)

Indoraptor

#SinktheYacht
Local time
Today 7:24 AM
Pronouns
he/him/his
Hello, everynyan! I go by Indoraptor in online circles, and I've been RPing for a good, long while. I'm putting this thread together to look for story-heavy plots either set in particular series, or inspired by particular series. In particular, I enjoy science fiction (especially military sci-fi and sci-fi with horror elements) and fantasy. But I suppose I should summarize some important information about me in terms of roleplay.
  • I'm a biological male in my late twenties from the United States (CST). I work four days a week so I can be online most days. Most of my replies for RPs tend to be in the 1-3 paragraph range.
    • As far as the identity of my partners goes, I'm happy to RP with just about anyone as long as they're friendly, willing to communicate, and want to have as much fun with the RP as I do.
  • As far as romance goes, I prefer MxF (with me playing as M) and FxF. I like to live vicariously through my characters, and that includes falling in love and cute, fluffy romance. Romance isn't necessary for a RP (especially given some settings/series I'll be listing), but you'll definitely have my attention if you bring up a romantic subplot.
  • I don't like playing canon characters, and I won't ask a partner to play one for me either.
  • As far as violence goes, I'm okay with it. Excessive gore isn't my thing, but I'm okay with gore on the levels of, say, the Alien and Predator films.
  • When it comes to faceclaims for characters, I will likely be using anime/manga style art or a description. Looking people in the eye makes me uncomfortable, and that extends to photographs as well.

Now, on to the good stuff! Anything with "*" is something I'm craving; the more asterisks, the bigger the craving! Anything underlined is a role I'd like to play in the pairing.

Fandoms
  • Jurassic Park/World
    • Exploring a post-Fallen Kingdom/Dominion world (the viral marketing for Dominion showed dinosaurs around the world, and I would love to explore how the world has changed now that dinosaurs and the technology to create them has become widespread)​
    • A Raptor Red-inspired story following dinosaurs (a long time ago I was a member of JP Legacy's "Live the Legend" RP, where you played as dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals living on the Five Deaths, and I would love to play out a plot following animals in a similar manner)​
  • Monster Hunter*******
    • Human x Wyverian
    • Hunter x Rider
    • Adapting the events of a game with our own original characters
  • Halo
    • Exploring relations between humans and other races in the aftermath of the Covenant War
    • A world occupied by multiple races must band together to fight a threat like the Created or the Banished
  • Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
    • An AU where GGO traps people instead of SAO
  • Godzilla and the Monsterverse
  • Pacific Rim
  • Bionicle
  • Digimon

Inspired by Fandoms
So allow me to explain this section. I'm a lover of many, many niche ideas and fandoms, but there are ideas out there that I'd like to borrow from to create my own stories and settings.

• Reign of Fire​
  • Dragon Booster​
  • The Pit Dragon Trilogy​
  • Evangelion​
  • Space Dandy​
  • Starship Troopers (especially the two animated films, Invasion and Traitor of Mars)​
  • Alien​
  • Predator​
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts' Extinction Mode​
  • The art of Kamemaru/Ari Hinoko​
  • Doom​
  • God Eater​
  • Zom 100​
  • Lyrical Nanoha​
  • Madoka Magica​
  • Girls Frontline/Neural Cloud​
  • Turok (2008)​
  • Monster Musume​

I'll continue to expand this down the road, but that's all I can think of right now! Hope to hear from you soon! ^^

Back
Top Bottom