Currently reading:
All Seeking for Short or Long term partners

Romulus30

Serf
Local time
Today 5:09 PM
Pronouns
They/Him
Trying to find short or long term partners to write some stories. About the genres I write, well I like all but my favorites are Fantasy, Medieval, and Slice of Life. I have been RPing for about 15 years, been off and on RP sites most of the times I was busy and just lost the time to RP, hopefully I can keep up with RPing here. I tend to write 1-3 paragraphs and try to match my partner, violence and gore I don't mind something to add to the story, and I do write sexual content on all the RPs but I do 50/50 50 Plot and 50 Smut. I can reply whenever usually I am up in the afternoon and will reply through out the day. Here is some pairings and plots.

Fantasy:
-Elf X Human
-Neeko X Vampire
-Demon X Witch
-Vampire X Vampire Hunter
-Warlock X Human

Medieval:
~Princess X Prince
~Prince X Servant
~Princess X Knight
~King X Scully Maid
~Princess X Peasant

Slice of Life:
-Roommate X Roommate
-Wife X Neighbor's Son
-CEO X Personal Assistance
-College Teacher X College Student
-Bartender X Bar Waitress

Plots:

Omega X 3 Alphas- The Omega was the runt of her litter. Her parents didn't want her so the Alpha and the Luna took her in, but they had her clean and cook at their house and she was the last to eat which was not much but enough to keep her alive. The Alpha and Luna had 3 boys which would be the Alpha's when they turn 21. The Omega is now 18 and has the chance to find her true mate and hopefully get out of there. But to her knowledge the 3 Alphas that will be taking over is all of her mates, she has heard of twins and triplets to have one mate, what will the Alphas do if they find her being their true mate since they all have mates of their own but knows they are not their true mates.

Neighbor X Neighbor's daughter- The neighbor across the street had just found out that a couple is moving across from them, the husband is excited but the wife was not. When he seen a moving truck at the house across from him he seen a couple about his and his wife's age but seen they had a daughter with them. Seeing that she was in college on what she was wearing. He heard from his wife that she just came back from college and is staying with them until she can find a job and move out the house, he hopes she won't be able to just so he can see her across the street.

Back
Top Bottom