Su.

Comic sans is the best font, fight me
Local time
Tomorrow 12:26 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Seeking 1 active RP partner 😁

About me😀
Hey everyone! My name's Su, I'm 21 and am currently a struggling uni student. I got my first taste of roleplaying 6 years ago but went on a 2 year hiatus cause I switched to writing fanfiction on ao3 but now I'm back! My favorite genre to write is fantasy but I can write other things too. My replies vary in length a lot; if I get invested I drone on and on but bottom line is that I still try to churn out at least 350 words. I also love to describe anything from scenery to magic in excessive detail so please bear with me if you see a big chunk of description. I also usually play fxf but I'm curious to try mxm for once so here I am haha!

As for my partner, well, I'd like to have at least 2 paragraphs though more is always welcome. I would also like to roleplay with someone who's fluent in English but really, as long as I understand what you're trying to say it'll be fine. I love learning from people and I definitely feel pushed when writing with someone who's more experienced and capable. I also only write in third person and would like my partner to do the same. Currently, I'm in a slightly freer period of my life so I'd like for a partner who replies more frequently (multiple times a week). However, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep churning out replies once uni starts in January next year so I'd like a short term roleplay which we can hopefully write most of the plot out by then! (If not, I hope you'll understand if my replying frequency tanks.) As for smut, considering this is a short term RP, I'm okay if we keep it short unless we find a way for it to advance the plot. A rule of thumb would be the 70:30 ratio.

I'd also like to use this pre-existing character if possible!

In summary:
  • Would like someone who can reply multiple times a week
  • Writing in 3rd person is preferable
  • No specific word count but please give me more than a one liner
  • If the RP goes on past mid January, my reply time will definitely be way longer
  • 70:30 story-smut ratio
Enough rambling, here are the plots!!

The Tournament of Wishes: Our characters are invited to participate in a grand tournament where they first team up and fight other teams to the death. In the finals, our characters must fight each other to the death. The winner is given one wish.

The Kingdom of Dreams: Our characters enter a dream realm where their deepest desires and fears come to life. They must confront these manifestations and find a way to return to the waking world.

The Dragon's Trial: A wise and ancient dragon possesses knowledge crucial to the kingdom's survival. To gain this knowledge, our characters have to go through a series of trials, the final one being some sort of sacrifice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom