MxF Seeking Literate Roleplay Partners.

Currently reading:
MxF Seeking Literate Roleplay Partners.

saikou

Serf
Local time
Today 6:31 AM
Ah, you've decided to take a look at my thread?
For that, I thank you. I'll get to the point then.

I am an 18 year old female seeking a literate roleplay partner. I have been writing for about 11 years now (yes, I started writing at the age of 7). That being said, I like to think I have refined my writing skills quite a bit.

All that I request is that my partner be willing to provide a minimum of 3 paragraphs. I say 3 simply because I know many people are unable or unwilling to write at the novella level. To me, 3 is a solid number. Not too much, though if you are unable to meet my requirements, I'd prefer you not waste your time. Less than 3 paragraphs will lose my interest rather quickly.

I can typically adjust my length to meet the needs of my partner. That being said, when I write starters, they tend to range anywhere from 8 paragraphs to 13. Don't feel intimidated by this, I simply like to take my time to set up a realistic and vivid world our characters can interact in. There is no need to respond at that length if you prefer not to.

I am open to almost anything. However, one think that will most certainly sway me towards accepting a roleplay offer is the aspect of romance. I am a hopeless romantic, and if we can somehow incorporate this into our story, my interest will be more than piqued.

I am okay with both sexual and non-sexual roleplays. I do have many preferences in regards to kinks and fetishes, but we can discuss that in private. For now, you can know that I am very open minded about most things. I can also take on both roles; either that of a dominant or that of a submissive.

Feel free to send me a message or reply to this thread.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom