MxF Seeking Long-Term Partners

Currently reading:
MxF Seeking Long-Term Partners

Local time
Today 5:40 PM
Hello and thank you for taking a look at my thread! As the title states, I'm currently in search of long term role plays. So I'll give you a bit of an overview on me. I'm currently holding down a job that has me working odd hours. That being said, I usually will have time to reply to posts at least once a day and on occasion, maybe a couple times. I've been writing stories and roleplaying for over 10 years now and consider myself an advanced writer. I love detail and character development and would like a partner who feels the same way. I usually write 4 - 6(+) paragraphs per character- though I understand dialogue scenes could be less.

So on to the rules... Everybody has 'em; these are mine:

• I like a well-rounded story. That means, drama, conflict, romance, etc... With that said, while I do prefer romance in my stories, I don't do the whole 'love at first sight' deal. I like everything to develop naturally. I don't have any triggers/limitations, but please tell me if you do.​
  • I'd like to get what I give. Please brainstorm and plot with me! It's as much your story as it is mine and I love contribution and incorporating ideas from my partners. I enjoy playing NPCs and would appreciate a partner who felt the same and didn't mind taking that initiative.​
  • Grammar and spelling are important, but I mean, typos happen.​
  • Doubling is (usually) a must.​
  • Writing samples will be required (will also provide one of my own upon request).​
  • Please be 21+ (all characters will also be over 21).
  • Shouldn't have to state this, but experiences in the past has me doing so: please do not write for my characters. I will give you that same courtesy.​
  • I'm very OOC friendly - hit me up!​
Fandoms: (Characters listed below are who I'd like to pair with my OCs. If you'd like to double, let me know who you'd like me to play for you.)
*'s are current craves

* * * The Witcher: * * *
Jaskier
Geralt of Rivia
(Can double as anyone)

--Main Crave Right Now--

Netflix Daredevil/Punisher:
* * * Frank Castle * * *
(Can double as Matt/Billy)

The Walking Dead:

* * * Shane Walsh * * *
(Can double as anyone)

Supernatural:
Dean Winchester
(Can double as Sam)

MCU Marvel:
James "Bucky" Barnes
Clint Barton
(Can double as anyone)

Spartacus: Blood and Sand:
Crixus
(Can double as Spartacus)

True Blood:
Eric Northaman
(Can double as Bill)

A Court of Thorns and Roses:
Rhysand
Cassian
(Can double as anyone)

Dragon Age Inquisition:
Alistair Therin
(Can double as Cullen)

Devil May Cry:
Vergil
(Can double as Dante)

Critical Role 1 or 2:
Grog, Vax, Fjord, Caleb
(Can double as anyone)

Please PM with any interest you might have. There's probably some other fandoms I'm into that I just forgot to list here, so there's something you think I might be into, lemme know!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a quick question, what does it mean when undnerneath some of the fandoms you have like for example under your true blood category (can double as Bill?)

I have a quick question, what does it mean when undnerneath some of the fandoms you have like for example under your true blood category (can double as Bill?)
Hello ^.^ It means that I'll double; I feel it's a way of keeping it fair. So, above those, I have the characters I'd like to pair my OC with. So, using True Blood as an example, I'd like my partner to play Eric to my OC and in turn, I can play Bill to their OC. Hope that helps explain.

Hello ^.^ It means that I'll double; I feel it's a way of keeping it fair. So, above those, I have the characters I'd like to pair my OC with. So, using True Blood as an example, I'd like my partner to play Eric to my OC and in turn, I can play Bill to their OC. Hope that helps explain.
Oh got it thank you for clearing that up for me :)

Back
Top Bottom