free2bealways

Master Mischief Maker
Local time
Today 2:56 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Hi there!

You can call me Free. :)

I'm in my thirties. I've been writing since they taught me to form letters in elementary school. I've been roleplaying since middle school, so about 20 years, if you can believe it! lol. I started on Neopets of all places, but quickly outgrew it. I have role-played a few times with strangers, but for the most part, I role-played with a long-term rp partner. She and I both loved writing, YA and love stories, so we fit really well together. We don't rp anymore, so I'm not really sure what to do with myself! I'm hoping I can find a new partner here.

I like a lot of different kinds of role-plays. I've done some in an x-men world, college life, high school life, body switching, labyrinths, etc. I'm not into things getting too dark, but it's expected that characters will be complex (which may include a tragic backstory). I prefer something with a love story, but there has to be a lot of other stuff going on too. I'm used to playing several (2-3) characters at once.

I only play original characters, but I reuse the same ones over and over because it's was fun to see them in different settings. So I may introduce a new-to-me character, or I may recycle one I've grown to love over the years. But all of my characters will be original. I don't play other people's creations.

I am looking for some with a lot of rp and general writing experience. I'd prefer to work with someone in the general ballpark of my age. Maybe 26-45. It's just about life stages and level of experience and stuff.

I love YA, but have recently also been doing characters around college age and my age as well. (Though I realize YA is forbidden here.) I'm looking to create an rp with characters aged 25-35.

I don't have a post length requirement. I typically write longer posts (1-5 pages in Word), unless there is a dialogue between my character and my partner's because I don't think it's very sporting to speak for someone else. So the dialogue posts will probably be short (a sentence or few) unless it's two of my characters talking amongst themselves.

I write a mix of male and female characters. I prefer m x f romance. But NPCs or minor characters can be whatever.

I am open to a variety of worlds and plots. (I do not do horror.) Most of my writing tends to exist in our modern world, but the x-men style roleplay was one of my favorites because of the cool powers our characters had. So fantasy is a possibility. I enjoy sci-fi too.

My main thing is if we're doing a fandom world, like x-men, it should be "based on" and not "existing in" the world of the fandom. I'm all about original content. What that means is it's fine to have characters with x-men style powers and even for there to be a gifted school to teach them, but all of the characters and plots should be original.

I'd prefer to role-play with another woman, but I play both male and female characters.
_____

Fair warning: I am in grad school, which means I don't have a lot of free time, especially during the semester. Over the past year, my participation has ranged from several posts in a day to once a month. So you'd have to be okay with that.

Also, I'm one of those annoying people who has assigned a color to each character. ;)

Back
Top Bottom