Closed Seeking Partners Long and Short-Term (Ghost Friendly but always up for chats)

Currently reading:
Closed Seeking Partners Long and Short-Term (Ghost Friendly but always up for chats)

Twotall

In death, I’m somehow more alive
Local time
Today 11:18 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Please remember to DM me with plots and ideas rather than posting to this thread, just to keep it organized and uncluttered. Thanks!

Disclaimer - Any characters within fandoms or pairings have to be over the age of 18 per site rules. No exceptions.

UPDATED!! - April 8th, 2023

About Me

Hi! I'm Twotall. I'm 23, living in the US (MST), and have been roleplaying for about 7 years. Now, despite this, I have only been in about a dozen notable RPs (ones that actually lasted for more than a month), so for that reason I still consider myself an Amateur/Intermediate RP Writer. My average post lengths are 2-3 paragraphs at about 200 - 300 words for an average post with the occasional one-liners for character dialogue or just to progress the plot. I will always try and get at least one post in a day at the bare minimum. I prefer Male characters but can play multiple roles, Male or Female, depending on the RP and am not afraid to double up on characters.

Like I mentioned in the title, I won't take it personal to Ghosting. Sometimes you get into an idea, but it starts to simply not vibe with you anymore. Totally understandable. So if we get some stuff going and I don't hear from you after a week or so, I'll consider the RP closed and leave it at that, but communication is always a plus. If you have concerns, don't enjoy the plot or have IRL responsibilities that need taking care of, message me and let me know. Seriously, I won't hold it against you :) . On the flip side, feel free to message me ideas that popped into your head (even ones not related to this post) and just pitch it to me, I'm always open. Same thing goes for general chatting. If you wanna just say hi, that's awesome too!

Limits and Favorites
First off, I absolutely love anything to do with Fantasy. Honestly can't get enough of it. I would also say I enjoy deep-seeded lore. References to past events or people in history relative to the RP excites me. Not only are these elements good for world building, it also makes the reader ask questions and peeks curiosity, making the plot more interesting for both participating individuals. Neutral and even more darker and unforgiving plots are also my preference. Romance is a given, but its the more slow burn type stuff that's honestly really satisfying. Love at first sight, while it can work, just doesn't hold a candle to it.

As for Smut, it's honestly up for discussion. I tend to lean at around a 70/30 plot/smut ratio, but I won't go out of my way to make every plot or RP I do have smut in it. My Kinks and Fetish are also kinda hard for me to know what I like, as I don't have an F-list. Usually, I tend to steer in the more Vanilla/LiteFetish smut (boring af, I know :/). No Rape, No Scat, No Hardcore stuff.

I also try to stick to the third person when writing, since it encourages description of the environment, as well as letting the reader know the thoughts and feelings of characters without those characters saying them directly.

Fandoms and Plots
Now we're getting to the meat of things :p
Bold = Craving

Underlined = My preferred role
(For Pairs not underlined, I'm comfortable with either role)

Fandoms (WIP)
RWBY - OC x OC or OC x [Insert My/Your Fav Character]
Fire Emblem Awakening - Chrom x OC or Any combination of pairings within the game (Don't even mention Nowi… I'm not going down that road)

General Plots (Not all of these plot have to be fantasy)
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire (Rival Groups possibly?)
Vampire x Werewolf
Prince/Princess x Bodyguard (Forced servitude as a warrior from another race or kingdom?)
King/Queen x Servant
Traveler x Traveler
Civilian x Bandit/Merchant/Soldier

Original Plots (REAL SHIT?!?)

Genre: Slice of Life/???

Make sure to come up and catch some stars with us at Nova Mountain for Lake Monument's Yearly Mirror of the Universe event. Whether you're a professional photographer, a star-gazer, or a romantic couple, all are welcome beneath the night sky.

YC is a casual star-gazer, catching the opportunity to leave the confines of the big city to witness an incredible event in the sky. However, YC discovers a lone and mysterious man (MC) that seems out of place among the crowd.

Keeping this plot as vague as I can. I don't typically do Slice if Life rps, however the plot literally came to me and I just had to write it down. Please note that my current plan for the prompt is to have it start out as a Slice of Life and then slowly transition it into some more ethereal. If this might be something you are interested in, please PM me. ;)

The song that inspired this plot:
Born of a Star - Izar

One day, YC falls asleep in their world only to appear in a completely different one when they wake up. Filled with new things and creatures they've never seen before, they are introduced to MC, a Low-Ranking Soldier tasked with guarding a small, sleepy town in an era of peacetime. However, with YC in an unknown land, some shady individuals set to exploit them for their own agendas as YC tries to find their way home.

I have some other ideas that I'd like to incorporate into the plot as well. Mostly involving significant lapses in time between characters seeing each other. Be sure to ask me more in DMs if this interests you.

Set in a darker/futuristic world, YC and MC belong to a PMC or Private Military Company, called INTRINSIC, with their main goals being to protect civilians, rescue, and transport them to Highly Protected Safe Zones, while other rival and more sinister PMCs continue to murder and kill their way ever closer to INTRINSICs borders. Has some heavy military and darker themes.

I enjoy military themes, inspired heavily from games like Girls' Frontline and Arknights, so that's the general theme I want to imitate with this plot.

A hundred years into the future, humanity has finally achieved perfection in the form of cybernetics. With enough favors and money, you can look and be the exact kind of person that you want to be. There are no limits to what humans are now capable of. Super-human abilities. Advance Intellect. Immortality. All are now within the palm of your hands.

YC, fresh to the neon lights and the rainy interior of Trinity's walls, a city of nearly 150 million, finds themselves crossing paths with MC. Their lives are forever changed.

Very vague, but I wanted to keep the plot relatively open to possibilities. Cyberpunk and darker-themes abound. I'd love to see what plot ideas both of us can bring to the table.

Be sure to DM any questions you have. Peace!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom