FxF Seeking Partners - Smut/Story Plots Inside!

Currently reading:
FxF Seeking Partners - Smut/Story Plots Inside!

KamalaSubs

Serf
Local time
Yesterday 9:55 PM
Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this! I'm getting back into the roleplay scene and am looking into one of three ideas that have been gnawing at the back of my mind for a little bit now. I am absolutely open to more ideas and also interested in different fandoms if that strikes your fancy, but below would be the things I am craving to try.

Just to be clear - I have only a few strict NO GO's:

-Watersports
-Scat
-Vore
-Gore
-Death
-Illiterate Posts/One-Liners

I want to try new things with people, but these will absolutely put me off and I just will not be interested in any roleplays where any of these will be present. I do not have an F-List currently because I'd like to try different kinks out, but if there is something specific you'd like us to try just let me know! Otherwise expect me to keep things "semi-lit"/literate(forgive typos people!) and try to respond with around 2-3 paragraphs. I sometimes to go overboard, but let me know if I type too much at once!

MMO Girlfriend

Our characters have been friends in a virtual game for years roleplaying a couple. With the game shutting down it's servers I decide that it's time to move on and experience the real world. Your character agrees, but thinks we should experience it together. When my character declines stating they're just playing a game she is shocked to find a mysterious woman has arrived at her doorstep the following day.

Anything goes here and would love to see ideas for this.

~~

Virtual Stimulation

Trapped inside of a virtual reality program a woman finds herself waking up each day dealing with a newly crafted simulation. One day she is a stripper set to perform before a hungry audience, and the next she'll wake up as an enslaved princess to a barbarian queen. No matter what happens the woman cannot escape the program nor it's realistic stimulation. Who has trapped her here? What do they want? Does any of that matter?

Any scenario works here and we can get really creative with how we do this!

~~

Bratty Punk Vs Authoritarian Cop

The idea would be that my character is running afoul of an officer that keeps having to deal with her antics. Whether it be graffiti, vandalism or a case of petty shoplifting my character will have a knack for crawling up your bum and wasting your time. And one night you catch me red-handed and decide to have a little revenge.

I'm really interested in trying this out and have some ideas for characters depending on their nature. Mind could either be a good-natured girl doing bad things or could literally be out trying to cause chaos for fun. Yours could be a diligent officer or one that is extremely jaded. There are a few ways to do this and would love to build a good plot with the right person.

~~

Spoiled City Girl Vs Hardworking Country Woman

My character loses her job, is kicked out of her parent's home after several incidents and is now being taken in by the only family that hasn't been completely offended by her spoiled rotten behavior - Her country aunt and cousins.

Ok with incest here or just someone from the town my character moves to. The main point would be my character is just spoiled to the core and now has to put up with country living with people she repeatedly mocks and holds little respect for.

~~

Kamala Khan Exposed -- (Marvel Comics Fandom)

Kamala Khan has been obsessed to the point of hero worship of many. Ever since she was a girl she has fantasized about what it'd be like to be a Hero, to work with great women like Captain Marvel and She-Hulk... But now a very particular dream diary going over some of those fantasies has gone missing. Finding a note with specific instructions on what to do next Kamala begrugringly obeys it desperate to find her property before the world is exposed to her secret perversions.

Basic idea is that Kamala has strong desires, writes them down and now has had her diary stolen. A small bit of blackmail! I really love the potential here and want to find someone else interested in comics that wouldn't mind giving this a go with me.

Back
Top Bottom