Unspecified Seeking quality RPer

• Thread starter Macrofurry_Writings
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Currently reading:
Unspecified Seeking quality RPer

M

Macrofurry_Writings

Hello. I won't be too specific as to what I want because I am already a niche in the modern RP climate as is.

The short and long of it is, I am seeking people who are story focused yet also don't mind moments of smut. My partner must also be willing to play a scenario with my male and female characters of varying size.

Alright. Since this broad post knife just isn't cutting the cheese, time to make it better with not necessarily partner ideas but characters I want to main as, though I will still use all my characters over the span of the scenario. These characters are, in no particular order:

Sa'hira, the Head Empress of my characters' world, whom is a giantess water monitor lizard
Luna the alicorn
Princess Cadence
Carmelita the fox

(I should note that all of the canon characters (in italics) have been adjusted to fit my timeline and as a result do not require canonical knowledge to play with them, like my other canon characters and canon species characters. Canon knowledge of the canons in my world is an easter egg, not a hardcore requirement.)

If interested, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom