All Seeking RP friend for MxM or FxM

Dumplbumpl

Serf
Local time
Today 4:49 PM
Intro
Hiya! I'm new so sorry if this sucks.

You can just call me dumplin.

I have been Role-playing for years and looking to get myself lost in a slow burn RP. I'm also just looking for Role-playing partners in general. My favorite things to write are smut, violence, romance, and comedic relief.

Writing
I tend to write pretty lengthy replies once I get absorbed in something hard enough, and I try to reply at LEAST once a day. My replies are really depending on how invested I am, typically the norm for me is a few paragraphs at least.

Though I understand people get busy, I am certainly not gonna be hounding anyone for a reply. I would ask the same, as being constantly messaged for a reply is the best way to get me to not reply lol.

There is almost nothing I'm not willing to RP, my only limits are scat and anything underaged. Both a huge no no.

I love writing smut honestly, it can be so fun in the right scenarios. That being said PLEASE no "bottom only" stuff, it's so boring. I like going both top and bottom. Any kink is fine as long as it isn't the above mentioned no-nos.

Check my F-list for stuff I'm into!

✨F list ✨

What I expect?

I'm really not expecting anything? I would love a partner who likes lengthy replies but sometimes that isn't always the case? If you don't have time for five paragraphs I'm not gonna drop you or anything haha. I'd just prefer lengthy stuff. It isn't a big deal. If you like shorter stuff but what you write is fun, I'm in. If you wanna talk OOC that's cool. I'm generally looking for cool Role-playing friends anyway.

Currently I'm into:

*FNAF
*Persona
*Demon Slayer
*OC content
*Golden Kamuy
*Jujitsu Kaisen
*Anything involving Norse/Greek mythology
*Batman
*and some video game fandoms as well

Ideas

Honestly I'm currently looking for some kind of serial killer themed RP. Willing to be victim or killer, but if Im the killer he/she may be kinda silly.

I'm also looking for a royalty/slave or knight rp.

I love writing himbo/bimbos, Emotionally inept psychopaths, or anything sadistic/masochistic in nature.

Ship dynamics
* Bimbo/himbo x Crazy person
* Evil idiot x Geneuinely good hero
* Serial killer x Socially inept person
* Person everyone fears x Person everyone loves
* Enemies to lovers
*Two misunderstood idiots

Basically opposites attracting is my bag. Anything like that I'll really enjoy.

I will happily RP MxF, MxM, or FxF. Pretty much down for whatever.

Last edited:
Hey there! We seem to have a lot of interests in common and I am also looking for a slow burn / serial killer-y roleplay as well : )

Also, welcome to the site, I am new too haha. If you'd like to give me a shot we can chat more in PM's maybe?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom