Currently reading:
All Seeking Rp Partner(s)

Keekee

Knight
Local time
Today 4:17 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Please bear with me. I haven't made a forum on this site before, so it's pretty basic. I will fix it up and organize it better at a future date. I am just looking for people who may want to roleplay with the characters I have or would be interested in roleplaying in general!

Who are you, how long have you been writing, and what kind of things do you like to write?

Greetings! I am Keekee, as you can tell by my profile. I have been roleplaying for nearly a decade.
I generally like to roleplay these genres:
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval
  • Romance
  • Survival
  • Mystery
But I am always willing to try something new!

How long do your replies tend to be, and what is your writing schedule like?

I try to keep my replies to 3 or more paragraphs and am looking for a partner who will return the effort. I am currently doing EMT training, so my schedule is filled until April. But I will make an effort to reply in my free time. Usually in the mornings or late evenings. The more paragraphs, the better. I love to keep my replies detailed.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

I tolerate gore and fighting scenes but draw the line at torture.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

I have never done any fandoms other than werewolf-based ones. I am always willing to try something new, though!

Fandoms I have been interested in:
  • Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
  • Fablehaven/Dragonwatch (iykyk)
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Attack on Titan
  • The Last Kingdom
  • Rings of Power

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

• MCxYC
  • Adventuring Company
  • BanditxLaw
  • BanditxBandit
  • I'm open to any race pairings except animals (unless there's a human form, i.e., Werewolf)
  • Post-apocalyptic setting/survival
  • Norse Based setting
  • Any ideas you may have

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

I do not have a particular plot prepared, but I would like to be able to discuss ideas with you and maybe what you're interested in doing.

I do have a world I have been building for a story that I am willing to have the rp plot in.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

I have been craving to use my character Bernt Nils and Silver Astreth.
Otherwise, I am willing to use any of my other characters or make a new one.

The ones I have currently put on site:

Any additional notes you want to add?

I also have more characters that I haven't put on this site yet.

Last edited:
Heyo! You seem like a fantastic threading partner! I'd LOVE to rp with you :D

Back
Top Bottom