Unspecified ❤ Seeking RP partners MxF/FxF ❤ (NOT ACCEPTING)

Currently reading:
Unspecified ❤ Seeking RP partners MxF/FxF ❤ (NOT ACCEPTING)

Queen of Hell 23

Sauntering vaguely downwards
Local time
Today 8:11 AM
Hello guys, gals, and nonbinary pals, I go by Queen or if you'd rather a more casual name then just call me Nyx. I have been RPing since I was like 15 with friends (I'm 21 now), but only about 2 years ago did I really join the RP community. I came to Inner Sanctum seeking haven after the Dream Realms Roleplaying site suddenly went down.

Some things you should know about me off the bat is that I am a college student, I work a full time job, and I sometimes get really busy but I try to respond to my RP's as fast as possible. I do have a life outside of here and there are days I can't post. So please do not PM me every day asking for a post, that just annoys me.

I like all of my role plays to have some element of romance in them and I'm always down for some sexy times, but story is also really important to me. The ratio I usually go for is 20%-30% Smut and 70%-80% story, maybe a bit more or a bit less smut if I'm feeling it. Speaking of what I'm into, I am pansexual, so I am down to do RPs with anyone regardless of gender. I usually play a female character myself, but I do occasionally dabble in playing males as well (but I have to really like the plot and character). I mainly do MxF and FxF, but as I said I am open to nonbinary pairings as well.

Generally speaking I am a mirror poster and will usually match the length of whatever I am given, but I prefer my partners to post at least a paragraph and at most 3 or 4 paragraphs. I would also prefer my partners have proper spelling and grammar and be fluent in the English language so I am able to understand everything clearly. My posts can be as often as several in a day to one every one or two weeks.

Feel free to talk to me outside of our RP in PMs
, especially if it is to flesh out big plot developments. I love to hear ideas and twists as we are writing the story. I also love going with the flow though, so if you think it'll work then throw it in there. If something is rubbing me the wrong way in a RP or if I just feel like our writing isn't compatible then I will try to talk to my partner about it before I drop the RP, but if it's still not working out then I won't hesitate to drop the RP. Also if I don't receive a response within a month of my reply and I didn't receive word or you didn't post away time then I will probably drop the RP.

Now for some limits, violence I'm decently okay with, but I am shit myself with writing gore, so I don't have much experience with it. As far as kinks go, below I have spoiler-ed my favorites and my big no-no's.

Faves
❥ Foreplay (kissing, fingering, licking, cuddling, etc. before sex)
❥ Aftercare (kissing, fingering, licking, cuddling, etc. after sex)
❥ Creampie
❥ Vaginal, Anal, and Oral sex
❥ Toy Play
❥ Extensive kissing (like all over too, i.e. neck, breasts, stomach, thighs, etc.)
❥ Pushing against a wall, Pinning each other down, and Straddling
❥ Teasing
❥ Pet names (Baby, Darling, Dear, Honey, Love, etc.)
❥ Biting (gently, like little nips and nibbles)

No-no's
❥ Incest
❥ Underage love interests
❥ Age Play
❥ Excessive gore
❥ Scat
❥ Vomit
❥ Vore
❥ Growth or Shrinking (in a sexual context)

Now that you kind of have a feel for my writing style and everything, here are some of the plots and pairings I'm interested in, along with a list of fandoms I would be down to RP with. Unless specified that the plot or pairing is meant to be MxF or FxF then all plots and pairings can be done with any gender.

King or Queen of the Fae x Human
YC-King or Queen of the Fae/MC-Human
MC wanders into the land of the Fae on the brink of Civil War. YC is set to become the King or Queen of the Fae, but YC's cousin/sibling, who happens to be next in line for the thrown, is challenging YC's rule. The feud has practically torn the kingdom apart, in the midst of this chaos MC wanders into the lands of the Fae and is found by YC's troops. Initially YC wants to return MC to the Mortal world, but then YC begins to fall for MC who may have a destined part in the outcome of the war.

Pirate x Human
YC-Pirate/MC-Human
MC stows away on a pirate ship by mistake as she tries to flee from her hometown to find her father who is supposedly a merchant, YC is the captain or first mate who decides or vouches to give mercy to MC and let her cover the cost of housing and transporting her by working on the ship. As the long days at sea go by, love begins to blossom between MC and YC.

Demon, Angel, or Human x Half Angel (nephilim)
YC-Demon, Angel, or Human/MC-Half Angel (nephilim)
MC is a half angel-half human being of both heaven and earth. She isn't supposed to exist, in fact her existence is a beacon to all celestial and demonic beings. Over the years though MC has learned to hide herself with her powers that surpass those of a normal angel. As war begins to wage between Heaven and Hell, MC is being fought over to be used as a powerful weapon. MC eventually runs into YC, who just wants the war to end. As the two of them fight against the apocalypse they begin to become close.

Human x Female Lucifer
YC-Human/MC-Female Lucifer
MC is Lucifer, but the story was always told wrong, Lucifer was never a man but was actually a woman. MC decides to walk among her father's favorite creation for the first time in millennium, the humans. That's when she encounters YC exploring this world that is unfamiliar to her and she begins to see humans in a new light.

So just a note on fandom RPing with me, I usually only like to play OCs, but if you want to play a pre existing character then that's fine. You are of course also welcome to create your own OC for fandom pieces. Also, all of the fandoms involving younger characters would obviously have to be adapted, but we can discuss that in PMs.

Fandoms
❥ Marvel
❥ DC Comics

❥ FairyTail (Anime)
❥ Soul-Eater (Anime)
❥ DeathNote (Anime)
❥ Beastars (Anime)
❥ Supernatural (CW)
❥ Lucifer (FOX and Netflix)
❥ Dexter (Showtime)
❥ Harry Potter

❥ Game of Thrones (HBO, haven't read the books)
❥ Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan
❥ Lord of the Rings
❥ A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
❥ Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas (Only on book 5 rn)
❥ Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Netflix)
❥ Greek, Roman, or Norse Gods

The Witcher

I can't wait to start role playing again, feel free to PM me about my plots and pairings or just to chat. If you have a plot or pairing I have not listed but you think I might be interested in then feel free to PM me about that as well. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom