FxF Seeking rpers for fandom based rps (seeking subs)

Currently reading:
FxF Seeking rpers for fandom based rps (seeking subs)

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. FxF
  2. Doubling
Content Warning
  1. Kink
  2. Incest
Genre Preferences
  1. Fandom
  2. Romance
  3. Erotic
  4. Fetish
  5. Deviant
  6. High Fantasy
  7. Low Fantasy
  8. Sci-fi
  9. Slice of Life
  10. Dystopian
  11. X-Punk (cyber, steam, aether, etc)
  12. Supernatural
  13. Modern
Character Preferences
Canon Characters Only
Open to Solicitation For
Fandoms Only
Open to Group Stories
No
Local time
Today 4:14 PM
Messages
178
Age
39
Pronouns
He/Him
Greetings and salutations. Please check your schedule and availability prior to reaching out. Third person only. Long term only. I will be rping dom and looking for someone to take up sub. 2-3 descriptive paragraphs per response; nothing beyond 3 and honestly just someone who is chill with 2 or 3 at a time varying. This is fxf so only female characters involved (open to rping futanari against your regular female just amke sure to ask; irl gender and sexuality will not be used against you so send me a pm as you are. Multiples could be a factor if that is your preference or we can focus on 1x1. All characters will be 18 so either aged up to 18 or 18 already. My big threes are romance, nsfw smut, and character development. Rps will take place in the fetish dungeon. Communication and planning wil take place in pm; do not provide links to go offsite image wise and just no need to share images because this will be canon related. I'm good with AU and Modernized if the need arises. I am looking for clear communication between us two so when reaching out inform me of the fandom that interests you from the ones I list or provide ones of your own; from there let us discuss what females are paired together. I am willing to double up so long as you have read everything in here. I will also provide rp kinks so if they work for you great, if not, well we'll always have this space where you read my words. Let us start off with rp kinks first and foremost and go from there.

Rp kinks I will do
spanking (giving)
oral sex (giving and receiving)
vaginal sex (giving)
anal sex (giving)
strap on (mc wearing)
squirting (your character)
clothed sex
hair pulling (giving)
incest/twincest/selfcest
age difference (18-55)
height difference
weight difference
bondage (light)
dressup (your character)
interspecies
interracial
foreplay
romance
anthro
cheating (optional)
multiple characters
multiple pairings
double up
shower sex
semi public sex
public sex
futanari (optional for my character)
cum inflation (applies to futanari)
large/hung (my character futanari)

Dislike/Will not rp/limits
vore
mummfication
torture
death
micro/macro
giant/giantess
toiletplay/watersports/farting/smelly
bloodplay
feetplay
face sitting
mutilation
pegging
(just ask)

((Dark themes likely won't play much a thing in fetish dungeon))

FANDOMS I AM DOWN FOR
Naruto
Fairy Tail
My Hero Academia
sailor moon
attack on titan
she-ra and the princesses of power
avatar the last airbender
the legend of korra
murder drones
the amazing digital circus
star trek lower decks
ducktales 2017
WITCH
The owl house
the loud house/really loud house
miraculous tales of ladybug and cat noir

hazbin hotel
helluva boss
amphibia
aracane league of legends
rwby kim possible
mass effect
senran kagura
the first descendant
the legend of zelda
super mario bros
super smash bros
fire emblem three houses
final fantasy
kingdom hearts
zenless zone zero
marvel rivals

resident evil
soul calibur
dead or alive
disney/pixar
descendants
mcu
harry potter
twilight
kpop demon hunters
star wars
star trek
lemonade mouth

arrowverse
pretty little liars
victorious
glee
cobra kai
wednesday
once upon a time
how i met your mother
riverdale
buffy the vampire slayer
debs

MISC (TITLES NOT FAMILIAR WITH BUT OPEN TO BEING REACHED OUT FOR)
My little pony friendship is magic (anthro and human only)
sex lives of college girls
Fuller house/full house
liv and maddie
(feel free to bring any not found in here to my attention;
I should mention I will not list who I can so we should discuss
all of this in pm; note there might be certain characters I will say no to
and this is in part due to either comfort or familiarity. Looking forward to
seeing any pm from anyone interested)

​
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom