All Seeking Sinful Storytellers and Salacious Sexytimes!

Currently reading:
All Seeking Sinful Storytellers and Salacious Sexytimes!

Lady Venamisa

A lady who knows what she wants.
Local time
Today 8:58 AM
Greetings! I'm here seeking a roleplay partner. I'm 33, bisexual and open to lots of suggestions. However, I am here because I have one desire above all else - I love playing out roles where I can be a damsel in distress. I also love telling detailed, thrilling stories. Sometimes, I enjoy testing out insane, wacky ideas. Honestly, I'm open to a lot.

I'm a simple, lonesome woman in her 30's who's looking for something to help me scratch my mental and carnal itches.

Some of my kinks, desires and fetishes are, but not limited to: Violence (both mild and extreme), Bondage, bizarre and unique situations, CNC, (the consensual part in ooc chats only), abduction, body modifications (either magical, fantastical or more realistic), ovipositors/tentacles, humiliation, degradation, inflation, taboo, force-feeding, living clothes, choking, spitting, forced mtf transformation, soft, non-fatal vore. There's a lot more, feel free to ask!

There are a few things that kind of suck the fun out for me. These are: Hypnosis/mind control, aphrodisiacs, snuff, bimbo/himbo, tickling and whips. I play submissive only. Also not into medieval or past-based scenarios. All fantasy should be modern fantasy.

Some of my favorite realistic scenarios are:

Abducted by an ex, co-worker or jilted friend who has feelings for me

Being stalked by a creepy individual

Being groped/taken advantage of in a cramped public space - elevators, busses, subway cars, ect.

Being sexually assaulted by 18 year-old students/my 18 year-old son/daughter

Being taken advantage of by my doctor or therapist

Some of my favorite fantastical ideas are:

About any dark hentai scenario you can imagine. I'm especially fond of tentacle pits/monsters and plants.

Isikai Scenarios (I would be a female main character)

Alien abduction/Alien in the human world

Romance/Thriller scenarios with Vampires, Werewolves and the like.

I also have an idea for a longform story:

The Past, Ever Haunting - A woman and her best friend, (myself and your character), have fled our hometown to pursue a life in the glitz and glamor of Hollywood! You helped me flee my abusive ex (boyfriend or girlfriend, played by you), and started a life together. The woman and best friend are successful actors in a popular tv show. Life couldn't be better! Until one day, the writing for the show drastically changes. There's a new producer whom is forcing the show to take on similarities of the woman's past abusive relationship. A longform, slow burn story with a lot of potential for angst, thrills and drama along the way!

I'll provide the rest of the characters and help flesh out the world as needed - though you're welcome to add more characters if you wish!

Back
Top Bottom