All Seeking someone willing to tell a story with me.

Currently reading:
All Seeking someone willing to tell a story with me.

Lady Venamisa

A lady who knows what she wants.
Local time
Today 1:50 PM
Greetings! I'm here seeking a roleplay partner. I'm 33, bisexual and open to lots of suggestions. However, I am here because I have one desire above all else - I love playing out roles where I can be a damsel in distress, or a heroine who saves the day. I also love telling detailed, thrilling stories. Sometimes, I enjoy testing out insane, wacky ideas. Honestly, I'm open to a lot.

I'm a simple, lonesome woman in her 30's. Looking for someone who wants to tell a longform story.

What you'll get from me:

- Someone who will put the same amount of energy and care into a story as you.

- Someone who will do their best to respond at least once a day, if not more.

- Someone who is willing to play multiple characters and flesh out a world with you.

- Someone who chats openly and freely about story details, willing to iron things out in messages.

- Someone who wants to tell a story from start to finish, even if that goal is a bit lofty.

- Someone who is open to lesbian, gay, straight and other forms of relationships/romance, though romance isn't required here.

I have a couple ideas for a longform story, if you're interested:

Welcome to Charming:
Welcome to the town of Charming, Ohio! A seemingly average small town in the midwestern town on the surface, with a dangerous secret waiting in the wings. A story about werewolves, vampires and other monsters coming together and clashing against monster hunters.

Talon and Feather: Set in the city of Largo, Florida. Welcome to a world where magical creatures disguise themselves as fellow humans, hiding from governments that would have them wiped out. You and I fall into this world without warning, landing ourselves in a pit of danger, magic and intrigue. Together, we discover that I am the Phoenix Feather - born with living magic that heals, defends and protects. You are the Phoenix Talon, a human born with the ability to fight and defend. As bridges between magical creatures and humanity, it is up to us to create a balance.

I am open to other suggestions, too! :)

Back
Top Bottom