MxM Serial Killer, Cannibal, Stalker, or Psychopathic Romance

Currently reading:
MxM Serial Killer, Cannibal, Stalker, or Psychopathic Romance

Starryking

Knight
Local time
Today 7:07 AM
Hello there! I'm a semi-experienced role-player with decent grammar and good spelling. I am looking for someone to do a MxM or MxFTM serial killer/cannibal romance roleplay with me. I can play a dom, but I prefer to play a sub, so make sure you discuss which you want to be before we roleplay. The main genre ofc is romance, but it can also have drama, horror or mystery.

Do's:

-Long replies at least 1-2 paragraphs unless it's dialog.
-Discussing things if you have a problem with the rp.
-Making suggestions for the rp if you have any.
-Violence if you want.
-Swearing if you want.
-A small amount of BDSM if you want. (I'm not too into that, but if you really want to you can do a bit of BDSM.)
-Smut. (It can't be the main focus of the story or happen too often though.)
-Roleplaying with more than one character if you want.
-PMing me, especially if you have a suggestion or problem, or even simply to say hi. I'm a fairly friendly person despite my profile picture. (I need to draw a new one btw.)
-Telling me if you are no longer interested in the rp, can no longer participate in it due to something going on in your life, or are going to be gone for a bit.
-Replying at least 2-3 times a week.
-Decent grammar and spelling.
-Storybook rp. Ex: Belle looked at the delicious chocolate cake sitting in front of her and smiled. Picking up her fork, she scooped up some of the chocolaty dessert and shoved it into her mouth. She chewed for a bit then quickly turned to Johnny with a look of surprise on her face. "Mmmm! You made this?! It's delicious!" She exclaimed. (This is short because it's a dialog, but if it isn't a dialog please make it 1-2 paragraphs AT LEAST)

Don'ts:
-God moding.
-Ghosting me. Like I said, If you no longer can or want to rp please let me know.
-Replying once a week. If you are going to be gone for a while, please let me know, if something unexpected happens and you have to disappear without telling me the reason and come back and tell me, then that's ok. Sometimes things happen, electronics break, loved ones die, family crisises happen, etc. I will understand if you tell me the reason unless it is something you knew beforehand and had the chance to tell me, but never did.
-Starting drama. I never upset people on purpose unless I'm 100% they've purposely been rude to me, so if I do something wrong, it's usually on accident. So please just talk to me about it and not spread rumors all over the place about me, try to get back at me, or just explode on me after bottling it up.
-Script roleplays. Ex: Belle: *Eats cake* Mmmm! You made this?! It's delicious!
-Furries. I have nothing against furries, it's just not my thing.
-Fandom rps, I've been in way too many of those lately and it has gotten boring and restricting.

Ships I would like for this particular rp:

-Serial killer x serial killer
-Serial killer x normal person
-Cannibal x serial killer
-Cannibal x normal person
-Mentally scarred person x mentally scarred person
-Mentally scarred person x normal person
-Stalker x normal person
-Stalker x mentally scarred person
-Psychopath x mentally scarred person
-Psychopath x normal person

Ships I like in general (for future references if you want to rp with me in another rp. Also for some reason the text below in this list won't change back into having no color, so just ignore the weird color):
-MxM
-FxF
-MxFTM
-MxF
-Serial killer x serial killer
-Serial killer x normal person
-Cannibal x serial killer
-Cannibal x normal person
-Mentally scarred person x mentally scarred person
-Mentally scarred person x psychopath
-Mentally scarred person x normal person
-Stalker x normal person
-Stalker x mentally scarred person
-Bad boy x innocent boy
-Bad boy x bad boy
-Bad girl x innocent girl
-Bad girl x bad girl

Ships I don't like for this particular rp:
-Stalker x stalker
-Cannibal x cannibal
-FxF
-FxM
-Furry x furry
-Fandom

Ships I don't like in general:
-Furry x furry
-Cannibal x cannibal
-Stalker x stalker
-Animal x animal
-Innocent boy x innocent boy
-Innocent girl x innocent boy (Shy or innocent girls just kinda annoy me too much, guess anime ruined them for me.)
-Innocent girl x innocent girl
-Furry x human (there is only one exception, and that's Donatello x April from TMNT 2012, if you count Donatello as a furry haha.)
-Master x pet
-Master x slave

Ships I hate and refuse to do:
-Pedophilic ships
-Incest ships
-Rapist x rapist
-Rapist x guy
-Rapist x girl
-Bestiality ships

Kinks I like (I don't like many kinks because I'm not a very kinky person, and idk if all of these are considered kinks, but here is a few):
-Biting
-Licking
-Pinning
-Bondage
-Making out
-Crotch petting
-Moaning
-Cursing
-Dirty talk
-Kissing on the lips or all over
-Very light bdsm
-Oral

Kinks I don't like:
-Pup play
-Diaper play
-Hard core BDSM
-Public sex
-Scat, flatulence, vomit or piss
-Inflation
-Adult babies
-Master and slave
-Master and pet

I don't have many character sheets for my characters, but I do have a lot of characters and know all about them all, so I will list a few characters that I may use and describe them. (which character I use depends on what we discuss in dm)

Characters I may use:

-Gideon Halberg: A crazy, obsessive and psychopathic 18 year old stalker football player at a college in California. He is a huge weeaboo but tends to keep it a secret, he has many admirers that mostly consist of girls, due to his popularity and good looks, and he is a popular bad boy (or douche bag, depending on the person) in college, acts sane and normal around most people. (I have many sketches of this guy, but have yet to finish them and post them.)

-Korven Norris: A possibly crazy, wild, unpredictable, 20 year old, blonde, shaggy haired country boy whose mother recently passed away, and is living on a country farm with his single father. Due to his father's severe injuries, he helps his father out with the farm. Sometimes he is sane but a lot of the time he loves to go wild and do crazy dumb shit for adrenaline with his group of friends (or gang members) known as "The Wild Animals". They do things like getting wasted, speeding, driving tractors into rivers, jumping off barns into haystacks, shooting his friends in the limbs, playing Russian Roulette, chasing and getting chased by bulls, scaring people in fucked up ways like by pretending to be dead, pointing an empty gun at someone, etc. A lot of the time the shit he does is so crazy that even a lot of his wild friends won't join in. Is he a psychopath, or is he possibly suicidal deep down? (This one is a bit more tame than the other characters I have. I have one sketch of him and plan on making a finished drawing.)

-Here's a link to the ones I do have character sheets for and may end up using: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/starrykings-characters.6952/

Here are a few plot ideas I have (If you have any suggestions with these plots, I would love to hear them! Please don't be shy! I want you to enjoy this rp too!):

1. Rocky is in a college in New York because he plans on being a Chinese language and literature teacher. Eventually after catching them doing something horrific or illegal, he falls in love with either a psychopath, stalker, murderer, or cannibal and his love proves to be dangerous and conflicting. (If you want to know everything about Rocky, a link to his character sheet is up above. I even have a link to a drawing of him on his sheet.)

2. Rocky is a college in New York because he plans on being a Chinese language and literature teacher, but in this story he ties up and kidnaps your character when his murderous personality takes control. Before he can murder your character, his true personality luckily comes out and he quickly frees your character. He then breaks down and apologizes profusely, then explains that he has multiple personality disorder. He then begs your character to keep it a secret and you get to decide what happens next. Will your character agree and slowly become closer to Rocky? Maybe even help him heal? Learning everything about his past and why he is the way he is bit by bit? Or do you possibly have something else in mind?

3. Your character catches Hector in the act of murdering someone, does your character agree with what he is doing? Or disagree? Depending on if your character stays, attacks him or runs, Hector will either chase after your character and kidnap him, or he will propose that your character become his accomplice. Will your character crack the hard shell around his emotions? Or will they be hopelessly in love with the cannibalistic murderer?

4. Gideon is going to college in California to become a football star, but one day he notices your character and becomes obsessed. Soon he starts stalking your character and eventually kidnaps him. Does your character notice the stalking before he is kidnapped and become annoyed or scared of Gideon? Or does he never notice? Does your character eventually fall for Gideon, Or will he remain hopelessly and painfully in love with him?

5. Your character moves to the country side and ends up meeting country boy Korven and his friends who have a big reputation for being the wildest group in the whole country side. You and Korven eventually become close, and he shows you how he and his friends like to have fun. Does your character enjoy the crazy shit he does, is it too much for him? Or does he like it at first and eventually become fed up with it?

So that's all the plot ideas I have. If you have a better idea for a plot I would love to know! I would also like to know what kind of ship you would like to use! If you have a different type of ship you want to use other than the ones I have listed, then please PM me and talk to me about it! Finally, make sure to tell me about the character you want to use, and which character of mine you would like to rp with! Anyways, thanks for reading, and if you are interested in roleplaying with me, feel free to send me a message! ;D (Also if I've missed any typos don't be afraid to tell me so I can immediately fix them.)

Last edited:
Many, many welcomes to Sanctum,

Hope you are enjoying your stay .

I am liking your request thread, think you will have no problem finding someone interested.
Only thing I would say is expecting 5 replies a week is quite an ask. Especially if your partner is someone who puts out quality replies, and has several other RP's. I average 1'300+ word responses, to turn that out 5x a week, and put quality into my other RP's and manage real life, would be a push.
Of course sometimes you find a partner that puts your mind on fire and the replies write themselves.

Anyway really I just wanted to ensure you were able to find a partner and thought that might be the only sticking point.

Hope you have a enjoyable festive season.
Best wishes.
Nyx.

Many, many welcomes to Sanctum,

Hope you are enjoying your stay .

I am liking your request thread, think you will have no problem finding someone interested.
Only thing I would say is expecting 5 replies a week is quite an ask. Especially if your partner is someone who puts out quality replies, and has several other RP's. I average 1'300+ word responses, to turn that out 5x a week, and put quality into my other RP's and manage real life, would be a push.
Of course sometimes you find a partner that puts your mind on fire and the replies write themselves.

Anyway really I just wanted to ensure you were able to find a partner and thought that might be the only sticking point.

Hope you have a enjoyable festive season.
Best wishes.
Nyx.
Hmm, you're right, that is asking for too much I suppose. I will change it to 2-3 times a week.

Reactions: Nyx
Back
Top Bottom