Angel of Mercy

Angel of Mercy
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:36 PM
Interest Check:

Wanted Ad in the Miami Herald
:

Wanted: Putting together an all-girl Rock Band to play the Miami Band Circuit. I'm a skilled guitarist, keyboards/piano player as well as lead singer. Looking for lead guitarist, bass player and drums with some vocal skills, by audition only. If interested email to novasparx@email.com Serious inquiries only.

As the Want Ad specifies, my girl Novalyne is looking to put together an all-girl rock band. I'm looking to start the game a month or so after the girls have met and rehearsed a few times. Maybe they like each other, maybe they don't, what's important is how they sound together (pretty decent) and how they look on stage (sexy as hell). As the title suggests, I see plenty of debauchery taking place. The story would revolve around their relationship with each other (love/hate perhaps) and what happens when success actually finds them.

I'm also thinking we could have 1 male character added to the mix, perhaps a talent scout who follows the circuit looking for hidden talent. He should be legit, though he could also be an attractive opportunist. The starter would be as the girls finish a set some night and this male individual approaches them. He could be a talent manager, telling them he could get them auditions for higher paying venues and maybe even an independent record deal.

I'm open to other peoples' ideas and recommendations.

-I'm looking for 3 female musician characters to join Nova and possibly 1 male talent agent/manager (could add more at a later time if it was decided as a group that it was okay).

-Post Rate: daily or every other day with a loose posting order.

-Two Paragraph minimum. They don't need to be epic in size, though keep in mind 1 sentence does not constitute a Paragraph.

-Credible Characters with realistic face claims preferred please.

-As the title suggests, I expect there to be SMUT, drugs and booze. There's potential for lots of in-character conflicts (as is often the case with rock and roll bands), so player maturity would be an asset (character maturity is not required). :))

Here is My Character, please use a similar format to submit Your Characters:

Novalyne Sparx
Profession: Waitress, Musician
7d83029f2074f7b2304493f19b500eb0.jpg

Novalyne stands at about 5'7" and weights about 125lbs. She has long, dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.

Personality: Novalyne is a wild, ambitious girl. All her life she's been surrounded by music and it's clear she has a sense of entitlement when it applies to music. She can be kind, and she's a loyal friend to those she trusts. She has a rock and roll edge to her, she loves to party, drink and can be rather promiscuous at times.

BIO: Novalyne was born the third of three children. She was raised in Nashville Tennessee. Her mother was a musician and talented singer though she opted to be a stay at home wife rather than further her musical career, something Novalyne promised herself she would never do. She was raise don country music though as she grew older she became wilder and her country started to have an edge to it.

Eventually she decided she wanted to be a rock star so she moved to Miami with hopes of finding like-minded women to form a band with. She's been in Miami for a few years now, making decent money working as a waitress at a coffee shop during the day while she chases her dreams on stage at night.

If there are any questions, post them here.

I could play the talent manager/agent who manages the band and also maybe ends up taking part in the debauchery. He could also be the mature head an all girl band needs, keeping them focused on their band even when characters conflict.

Seen ideas like this and so far, never see it take off but I am fully confident that this will take off and be a superb RP. Would thee accept moi? Lead Guitarist. Female only or Futa allowed? Just curious. Doesn't matter if futa's not. :)

Alright, so it looks like we have 4 girls and the agent.

@TheDovah, no Futa, we're talking normal girls, so plan accordingly.

MC will play rhythm guitars and lead vocals.
Brooks has volenteered to play drums
TheDovah picked lead guitar

Robbie, are you okay with bass guitar?

Aldo, I assume everyone will sing background, but does anyone else want to be a lead vocalist. I'm fine with sharing the role.

If everyone could post their character profile using mine as a base that would be awesome.

Dot ( Dorothy King )

Profession: tattoo artist & musician
Appearance: 5'9, slender, red hair, grey eyes

Personality: Reserved and quiet when sober, crazy & unhinged when not. Enjoys drinking and party drugs, though nothing harder than LSD. Speaks fluent sarcasm and communicates mostly with eye-rolls.

Bio: Born in Oakland, California, she was raised by a single father with unhealthy gambling and drug habits. During his binges, she would earn cash by performing stick and poke tattoos and melodically playing trash cans in the subway. Someone "discovered" her at age 17, filling her naive mind with the promise of glory in Miami, Florida. She dropped out of high school to pursue the opportunity and traveled across the country.

Though it turned out to be a complete scam, she continues to live in Miami with the dream of becoming a drumming icon. Dot currently earns her living by working at a small tattoo shop and expresses her creativity by drumming after long shifts. The instrument has been the only constant element in her strange, eventful life.

note - despises her real name, always goes by Dot.

Fair enough. Makes no difference tbh and won't affect the character I have in mind. Interestingly, it be the third time I'm using her on a third site. Two other sites had similiar RPs to this and never got off the ground. Maketh the sheet, I shall. Strong I am, craft I can.

Name Chanel T. Kitajima
Nicknames: Nel, Tai
Body: Standing at an average of 5"6, Nel is gracefully slender.
Appearance:

Profession: Guitar tutor/teacher. Nel tutors aspiring rockstars (Who just so happen to be little kids) in her free time. But majority of the week, she works as a producer at her own self-invested recording studio.

Personality: Nel is very much a ride or die kinda gal. She loves to live life to the fullest but also knows how to bestow limits onto herself and others. In many cases, the chic is very much the conscience out of her friend group- acting as a mom friend at times, despite her yearning for the utmost rambunctiousness and freedom.

Bio: Nel was birthed from Japanese descent, although she was born and raised in Seattle. Coming from a wealthy family, Chanel had spent most of her childish afternoons being scolded for causing mayhem, and most of all, making noise. You see, like almost every asian child, Chanel was forced to learn AND master an instrument at a very young age. But because of her parents leniency, she had chosen the guitar instead of a classical, respectable instrument (like the dreaded piano). And so, her seemingly natural gift only grew from there, transitioning from the stationary guitar, to acoustic and finally to bass- Nel adored it all... much to the dismay of her parents. After all, they'd always wanted her to continue on with their legacy, instead of leading a life filled with sex, drugs & Rock n' Roll; This particular disagreement having caused several arguments for majority of her life. But finally, the woman packed her bags and left, stating that if they didn't love her enough to support her dreams, that they didn't love her at all. And so, with a bit of money from her seemingly ginormous trust fund, Nel opened up her own studio, hoping to become or even produce the next greatest rock star of the century.

Other: Nel never talks of her estranged family, nor her heritage. In fact, all of her trust fund money (used to fund housing, bookings etc.) is disguised as inheritance or illegal activity- when in reality, she refuses to even take part in such things.

Playlist:
I want to break free- Queen
Immigrant Song- Led Zepplin
Live & Let die- Guns & Roses
Smells like teen spirit- Nirvana
You & whose army?- Radiohead

Last edited:
Kerry.jpg

Profession: Waitress at Hooters and part time stripper.
Name: Kerry Weketts
Personality:
  • Impulsive and fun loving
  • Loves to show off
  • Short tempered
  • Thrill seeker
  • Respects those who stick to their beliefs.
  • Flat out despises Bigots and racists
  • Constantly feels a need to beat her last performance
  • Despite her fun loving nature, she knows when to be serious and knows that music isn't her only option.
Bio:
  • Born in the Big Apple. Moved to Texas at a young age with her parents
  • Was taught guitar at the age of 7 and developed a love for it
  • Often got into fights during her teens because she dared to be open about her sexuality
  • Often got into trouble with the police but got off with fines and community service due to her incidents being low levels. Trespassing in pools, borrowing bikes and playing her guitar at public parks were amongst her incidents
  • Studied business at Texas University and got a degree in Business Management.
  • Applied and got a job at Hooters in New York after moving back to the big apple at the age of 23 with the help of her folks.
  • Took to playing on youtube. Slowly started to make a small income from it.
  • Had moderate success from the age of 24 and started to experiment with her performances whilst studying practical effects to enhance her sessions.
  • Got dared to strip by a colleague at Hooters at the age of 25 and didn't back down. Accidentally got herself hired as a stripper but enjoys the dance and bonus cash.

Hope it's ok. Modified/borrowed elements from one of my other characters.

Out of a mixture of curiosity and boredom with a dose of hype, is the RP waiting for the male manager character? @Angel of Mercy

Yeah, I think we just need the manager at this point. Also, maybe we can start with them coming together as a band? Like one by one they go through interviews, or maybe flashbacks and we can have them move into a new dorm/apartment? They can have a small celebration (which ends up becoming huge) that relates to them getting signed on a new record label? I dunno, just pitching out some ideas.

My initial thought had been to gave them just finishing up the last song of the last set of their first real gig at a bar and have the potential agent/manager in the crowd.

That way the girls are still feeling each out other out, and getting to know one another.

Tis a good idea. :) For ideas other then smut, a tour aspect could entail. Gives us a change of scenery and could be explained as the time to shine for the bands.

Back
Top Bottom