MxF Sex, Drugs, & Rock 'n' Roll [F x M Seeking M or Doubling]

Currently reading:
MxF Sex, Drugs, & Rock 'n' Roll [F x M Seeking M or Doubling]

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxF
  2. Doubling
Genre Preferences
  1. Romance
  2. Slice of Life
  3. Supernatural
  4. Modern
Local time
Today 6:41 PM
Messages
78
Age
30
Location
New York (state)
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! I go by Val and I am seeking some long-term writing partners (2 or 3) to write out some stories with me. You'll have to forgive me if this gets a little long and veers into the 'professional' territory, I am not super great at introductions or RP ads. Just know that I am a goof IRL and do not chat or write like this all the time.

Just so you know a little bit about me, I am 30 [F] and I currently WFH. As a result, I am online pretty frequently. That said, just because I am online does not mean I am able to respond to a post. I do a minimum of one response a week. On good days I can do multiple. I will not be available for rapid response. If that is something you desire, please do not reach out. In terms of OOC, I am pretty much always around to muse. I love sharing music, memes, plot ideas, etc.

As for my writing style, I tend to go with the flow of the story. While I am fully capable of novella posts, I find that they can be quite draining and can take away from the story. Generally speaking, I try to make my posts a minimum of two paragraphs. There will always be internal monologue that is there for you to read. That said, if our characters are mid-conversation, I am not going to steamroll yours. There will always be space for reaction and response.


Below are a list of expectations I have for potential writing partners:

  • One response a week minimum. More preferred, but not required.
  • Communication
  • 3rd person only. Past tense preferred.
  • Minimum of two paragraphs per post unless otherwise discussed.
  • Age 25 or older.
  • Willing to muse/OOC Chat
  • Does not use AI in any capacity for writing or character creation.
  • Willing to play male or double. I will not exclusively play female.

Some requirements for stories/characters:

  • All characters will be 25+
  • Real face claims only (celebs, influencers, musicians, sports ball people, etc.)


Plots:

Sex, Drugs, & Rock 'n' Roll - Muse A is dragged into the world of touring artists when she takes a job as BANDNAME's photographer. At first everything is fine. She wakes up, goes to work, enjoys life on the road. Then things get complicated. Muse B is a member of the band and has women who would literally throw themselves at him. Yet none of them come with a genuine connection. Not until he meets Muse A. After a drunken night, he thinks he has found the one. Then she starts pretending he doesn't exist. Confused and, frankly, a little hurt Muse B decides she isn't allowed to pretend that night didn't happen.

Now, this story does not have to go directly down this path. It is just the base plot. I have plenty of little ideas floating around in my head. Whether it be a love triangle, best friend's brother, soul mate/fated mate, arranged marriage, etc. There are all sorts of ways this can go.

Inspired by the music of Bad Omens, Bring me the Horizon, Spiritbox, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, etc.


Circle With Me - Set in a dystopian alternate reality, the human population has dropped so drastically that the government fears the collapse of society. In response to this, a draft has begun. Instead of going to war, when you are drafted you are married off to someone 'suitable'. Each year, you take aptitude tests to ensure your profile is up to date. Muse A and Muse B are drafted and paired together. Muse A is fine with the idea of being married off. She lives in the middle of nowhere, job prospects are bleak, and her parents are gone. Muse B views it as an imposition yet there is no option. You disobey and you are jailed or worse.

Pairings:

Werewolf x human
Soulmates/fated mates
vampire x human
Lifeguard/doctor/police officer x someone they had saved.
Musician x Normie
Mafioso x Innocent

Kinks/Limits can be discussed in PMs. Know that I don't typically do the more extreme ones/generally accepted taboos.
 
Back
Top Bottom