Unspecified Sexy Samurai - Seeking Hakuoki themed role plays!

Currently reading:
Unspecified Sexy Samurai - Seeking Hakuoki themed role plays!

ShiroKuma

Knight
Local time
Today 11:20 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! I am ShiroiNinjin.

I am 25 years old (26 later this month). I have been writing for roughly 11 years now. I prefer to write as cis females, but I am more than willing to play males or characters of different sexual orientations. I will say that I typically only do this if I am doubling with someone. I prefer to write romance based stories that also include drama, action, adventure, and even a little bit of supernatural elements. I also love smut, but I do not want it to be the center of my role plays. It must fit naturally. With smut in mind, I do have a kink list that I will link at the bottom of the page. I do not expect all the kinks to be met in one RP. I love darker themes so you may find more taboo kinks on my list, but I would never request a partner to write anything out if they are uncomfortable with it.

I typically write anywhere from one to ten (sometimes more) paragraphs. I am a quality over quantity person and my reply length tends to fluctuate depending on the scene. I will never drop below a single, substantial paragraph though. As for my posting availability, I am trying to maintain 1+ post(s) a day, but I am in graduate school. Because of this I can get a little spotty. I will always let my partners know though!

I am currently seeking someone who matches me in terms of writing style and length. As such, if you cannot write in 3rd person and write at least one paragraph, please do not message me. I also expect decent spelling and grammar.

I would like to do something based off of the otome game Hakuoki. I have recently started playing the game again and was reminded of how much I loved it. In regards to plot, I am look to follow the original story and add OCs in or to do some sort of AU ( I was thinking an Isekai style rp would be fun) . We can discuss that further in DMs though!

I am hoping to find a partner to play one of the following men for me: (this is a OC x Cannon pairing)
Harada
Hijikata
Okita
Saito
Sannan
Nagakura
Yamazaki

I can play anyone except Ryouman, Souma, or Iba. I haven't done their storylines yet.
This will be whatever pairing you like. OC x Cannon or Cannon x Cannon!

Hakuoki has some darker undertones and I would like to keep those intact or possibly amp them up. I like violent/dark scenes and I don't think we can properly do a Shinsengumi RP without the mature themes.

I do have a couple OCs that I would be more than happy to share in the DMs. They are WIPs so I don't want to share them here just yet!

F-list - Warning Here is my Kink list for those that are interested in seeing it prior to discussing the RP.

Anyway, if you are interested please DM me! We can share writing samples, discuss plots, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom