Both Needed Shadow of the Dragon Queen (5th Ed D&D, Roll20)

Currently reading:
Both Needed Shadow of the Dragon Queen (5th Ed D&D, Roll20)

Blackstone

Duke
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:59 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
dragonlance-shadow-of-the-dragon-queen-concept-art-and-alter_9rhq.jpg

They all crowded inside the small house, the tall barbarian being forced to duck his head to avoid hitting the ceiling. Tas pulled the curtains shut. Sturm found a chair for the lady, and the tall barbarian went to stand behind her. Raistlin stirred up the fire.

"Keep watch," Tanis said. Caramon nodded. The warrior had already poised himself at the window, staring into the darkness. The light from the street lamp streamed though the curtains into the room, casting dark shadows on the wall. For long moments, no one talked, each staring at the others.

Tanis sat down. His eyes turned to the woman. "The blue crystal staff," he said quietly. "It healed that man, how?"

"I do not know." She faltered. "I--I haven't had it very long."

Tanis looked down at his hands. They were bleeding where the rope had peeled off his skin. He held them out to her. Slowly, her face pale, the woman touched him with the staff. It began to glow blue. Tanis felt a slight shock tingle through his body. Even as he watched, the blood on his skin vanished, the skin became smooth and unscarred, the pain eased and slowly left him completely.

"True healing!" He said in awe.

Tanis Half-Elven, Goldmoon, Raislin Majree, Tasselhoff Burrfoot, to many of us they were our first gateway into fantasy and dungeon and dragons as then TSR embarked upon one of its most ambitious project ever. The world of Dargonlance, one which inspired countless adventuring modules and fantasy books and was such a cornerstone of the franchise over a year ago Wizards of the Coast went back to this beloved world and released an ambitious new adventure for 5th Edition, Shadow of the Dragon Queen.

I am looking for interest out there who would like to embark upon this adventure with me. If I have at least five dedicated players who can commit to one night every two weeks on Roll20, I will make the investment and purchase the requisite content on roll20 and we cam write our own chapter in this storied and famed franchise. The main sessions will happen on Roll20. Side roleplays in and session recaps will be posted here on Inner Sanctum. Once we have the players we will then sit down and decide what schedule works for everyone and get to starting soon.

All characters will be starting at level 1, but do not worry, after a very brief opening, everyone will be level 2, and level four by the end of the first chapter. Right now looking for the character concept and what class you plan on playing. When the game starts we will create character sheets together. Looking forward to seeing interest, and from interest, people's characters.

Respectfully Always,

Blackstone

Last edited:
I was not seriously consider Monday or Sunday, and perhaps a time period which does not conflict with my gaming schedule. I have seem people review but not much interest. If you have questions, feel free to ask. Don't be shy.

Back
Top Bottom