All shelley's search [open]

Currently reading:
All shelley's search [open]

pick an unreal unearth lyric

• to hold me like water / or christ, hold me like a knife [who we are]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could break beneath the weight / of the goodness, love, I still carry for you [unknown/nth]

• the moment I knew / I'd no choice but to love you [abstract (psychopomp)]

• Total voters

shelley

Serf
Local time
Today 4:19 PM
Pronouns
she/her
82678685abb48cf8ae11a004b6048a4d9774a97d.gifv

• After joining a random forum site in 2011, I discovered the brainrot that is rping. I've been doing it off and on since then. Writing started as a fun distraction from homework and has turned into a much needed creative outlet. My degrees are all number related and my job is the same, so taking a break through writing is a great relaxer. I also greatly enjoy reading when I have the time, some favorites are Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater, The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare, and Coraline by Neil Gaiman.

My writing expectations are very relaxed, as I can take a solid chunk of time to get a reply up at times. I have a particular soft spot for lgbt+ pairings, and usually end up writing same sex pairings. That being said, I have no gender nor sexuality preference. When I write for a plot I enjoy putting time into a character's form, background, and overall personality. I do this through writing, music, and pinterest boards, usually.

Here are some major points of my writing habits:

• Post length of 500-1,500 words; on average around 1,000 words
    • Comfortable playing either male or female characters, along with mxm, mxf, or fxf pairings
    Here is what I would want in a partner:
    • LGBT+ friendly
    • Mirrors reply length
    • Actively communicates
    • Helps with plotting!
    NOTE: I am 21+, I would prefer if my partner is as well. Please reach out via PM if interested!
  • Currently DYING to do:
    • Cyberpunk 2077 inspired, I don't have a plot prepared but would love to brainstorm!
    • ACOTAR inspired, I do have a plot for this in mind. I am forthright acknowledging that the author of this series is problematic in her representation of characters, but I do appreciate the world she's created. My plot involves a political marriage based on a mating bond, only for one half of the mated pair to be very much not heterosexual or into their mate. Bonus points if they do end up falling for someone close to their destined mate.
    • Fantasy, royalty, and any added dnd elements! While I've never played the tabletop version, I have put in around 150 hours into Baldur's Gate 3 and would love an adventure with those same fantasy elements.
    Will always be on board for:
    • Fallout
    • Zombies
    • Anything horror
    Fandom-related:
    • Star Wars
    • Fallout
    • Skyrim
    • The Scorpio Races
    • Stardew Valley
    • Overwatch
    General: