MxM Simple plot ideas

Currently reading:
MxM Simple plot ideas

ValhallaSoundBox

"You're unbelievable."
Local time
Today 4:02 AM
Hey guys! Anyone up for a romance rp? I'm in the mood for it. C; Here's some really simple ideas, if you want anything deeper, then we can discuss adding to story and things like that.
Also, if anyone here knows what Welcome to Hell is, we can definitely do Sock x Jonathan role play, just throwing that out there. Otherwise, I have oc's!
Anyway, here goes...

Cellmates for a minor crime
Roommates in the pyscaitric unit (Not if you're easily triggered)
Best friends. ♡
Vampire x human
Ghost x the only person who can see them
Guardian angel x human (Alternative would be great)
Human x demon haunting them
College roommates but one of the characters hosts the college radio and talks about the other character and dedicates songs to them all the time
Character summons a demon and then falls in love with the demon
Nerd x alternative kid
Siren (Me) x person siren wants to kill but doesn't have the heart to
Siren (Me)x Their human vocal trainer
Angel x demon
Bad boy/girl homosexual × Christian

Rival supernatural characters as roommates

First character kissed second character as a distraction while stealing their wallet.

First character got drunk and went into the second character's apartment by mistake and fell asleep in their bed.

Nurse/doctor x patient (me)
Left brained x right brained (me)
Your dog/cat got mine pregnant, do you want some of the puppies/kittens? What should we name them? Can you help me take care of them?
YouTubers whose fan base ships them.
Celebrity x fan.
Prince/ princess (me) x their kidnapper.
Scientist x experiment (me)
Characters who don't like each other get handcuffed together for a day.

"Straight" guy falls in love with his online friend but is surprised to find out they're a guy once they meet in real life.

"Straight" guy jokingly fills out a cuddle buddy application but then the other guy takes it seriously and comes over.

Oh man some of these sound really fun! I'm kinda interested in the human/demon ones, the supernatural roommate rivals, but especially the wallet stealing one. That's my favorite

I actually haven't done the wallet stealing one, which I find surprising because it could be interesting! Should we move to dm to get planning?

I have a character who could be interesting in the prince x kidnapper roleplay. He's a disgraced angel, and would definitely kidnap someone.

Back
Top Bottom