Orphaned MxF Siren's Song

Currently reading:
Orphaned MxF Siren's Song

maimai9197

Knight
Local time
Today 4:45 AM
Hello all!

This was a story that I had started with someone a LONG time ago prior to my hiatus but it never really got past...really anything.

The premise is that my character (a siren), overhears your character (a pirate) singing and is essentially entranced. I don't really have any specifications on what your character actually is other than he's male-identifying and a pirate of some kind. His rank, motivations, and feelings on sirens is completely up to you! Though I would like this to take a romance/adventure route we can discuss in pms!

Here's a link to the original thread: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/sirens-song.19821/ (as you can see...didn't get far)

I'm willing to make some modifications to the thread depending on what we come up with together. I can also provide more information as you need on my character in pms.

Thank you so much for your consideration and I hope you have a lovely day!

This is an incredible plot, I'd love to create a character to play the part of the pirate. If this is still something you're interested in, of course.

This is the first roleplay I've tried to initiate here, so apologies for the dumb question, but do I just reply to the original thread now?

Back
Top Bottom