Sister of Sin and First Order Fan

Currently reading:
Sister of Sin and First Order Fan

Starwalker

Monarch
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:27 PM
Fandoms: Star Wars (All genres - Kylo Ren/Ben Solo fan [no Reylo]); Ghost B.C./Papa Emeritus (Band/Sweden); bi-sexual. real-life BDSM experience; a Star Wars fan since 1977. Mature, responsible, stable, easy-going/no drama. Prefer RP partners 35 or older for a good emotional/cultural fit . Thanks! Ao3: SavageStar

Attachments

• Sister & Papa.jpg
    Sister & Papa.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 15
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello SavageStar, Welcome to I.S. I think your cosplay outfits were really cool, well done on those. I hope you find what you are looking for here, there are quite a few older authors like myself and then some, and I'm sure some of them are interested in Starwars but I've never really looked so I can't say to be honest :) I do wish you the best of luck in your search though and hope that you enjoy yourself while you are here. Happy writing.

Welcome to the madhouse! I approve of your fandom and I fit that age range, unfortunately I dont do fandoms but you will find people who do.

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy your time here! Good luck to you and Happy Writing! 🌻

Wow, I really liked your profile and you noted some very important issues there! I'm going to use it as an example for myself.

Back
Top Bottom