FxF Sister Plot, Open to suggestion.

Currently reading:
FxF Sister Plot, Open to suggestion.

CainMightySword

The Oh-So Friendly Ghost
Local time
Today 2:30 AM
Step-Sister's Lustful Nights

This can be 60-40 ratio of smut, the smut being the bigger of the two. This is supposed to be very smut filled because I want one of these. That being said I want at least 2 paragraphs, detailed and nice. The smut, I can understand, may get to be shorter.

S1 = Older sister
S2 = Younger sister

S2 has stayed home for a year, a year to regain her sense of purpose and to help out with the family company. She was smart, but not thinking ahead it seemed since she could barely afford to go to college after taking her year off of school. The parents are going to have to help her out now.
S1 is home for the holidays, not only the least wanted child in the family but also a bit of a annoyance for the step-father of the family. She gets drunk often when home, though it is known through social media that she seldom parties back at her dorm. She is four years S2's senior.
The parents are out for once, they never leave for a dinner night unless S1 is home. S1 has been repressing her feelings for S2 for years now, the simple crush that started when S2 started to blossom has now turned into full on lust. S1 has to repress these feelings.

Honestly I want us to build this up. I want at least the older sister to have feelings at first, but maybe S2 only starts to flirt just to piss her sister off? Maybe they have a rivalry that starts a fight, maybe getting a little too close so that tension has built up in the room? Or maybe even one of the sisters are snooping on the other and ends up hearing some moans and a familar name. Or this is a very slow burn, them both pining after each other as they dance around lust and feelings.

Back
Top Bottom