Currently reading:
MxF Sit back, and let me reel you in

ashlynnriviera

-only your muse-
Local time
Today 8:49 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Dear gentlemen, (and ladies who prefer roleplaying as male characters)

I would love to offer you all a warm welcome to my small corner of The Inner Sanctum. Before I go on all about my preferences writing-oriented, my name is Ashlynn, I am 22 years old/young, (depends on how you see the whole thing). My friends call me Ash, or Lynn. Recently, I moved to Budapest and I study abroad here, so CET+1 time (yay!). Originally, I live in New York, and I might move back there when I finish my degree in Economy. But to be honest, Budapest is pretty magical place!

I love writing, it's my favorite and probably only hobby I have aside of reading and watching movies and series. I started writing a long time ago, but I got more serious about 10 years ago. I started roleplaying around 11 years ago, on Elite Skills (not so proud of that... ES in 2011 was something else) and continued even to this day.

To be honest, I cannot write historical or fantasy romance, so I prefer staying in my comfort zone and writing slice of life. : )

My schedule is not so busy like some I've seen on here (guys relax a bit fr, take vacation or smth) and I tend to reply few times every day. However, sometime I'm too busy or not in the mood for roleplaying, so I might not ¸reply right away. (I prefer quality over quantity, but I'll try to be as fast an frequent as I can)

Smut is part of everyday, and hell, I would lie if I told you I don't enjoy writing it. But, there is always that one but. I don't like writing smut with no plot. I mean, I can do it, I just don't quite enjoy it. So anything from 20/80 to 80/20 smut/plot is okay for me.

I believe kinks are to discuss in private, yet, I have few limits that I wont even discuss:
  • cheating on someone, being cheated on, anything really related to cheating
  • rape, non-con (pretty self-explainable)
  • blood or anything that belongs to the toilet in the bedroom (YUCK)
  • incest.

I do not have anything prepared, but I am craving a good enemies to lovers, or friends to lovers. We can discuss what tropes we can do, all in DMS. Feel free to reach out, and I honestly hope I didn't make this too long. Bye for now. Until our roleplay! <3

Back
Top Bottom