Either Needed Skyrim - Roleplay Discussion/Idea Thread

Currently reading:
Either Needed Skyrim - Roleplay Discussion/Idea Thread

biffyb123

Serf
Local time
Today 6:39 PM
Hello all, I am posting to ask whether anyone would consider collaborating on an RP centred within the Elder Scrolls world/lore.

I have a few ideas, but just wanted to collaborate with someone (or a few people) to help flesh out a definitive plot. If anyone's interested please reply here :)

I would be looking for around 5-10 people (ideally) and being fairly out of practice as a writer myself, I'm happy for people of all abilities to apply.

Last edited:
I am an Elder Scrolls lore nerd, and so this would be right up my alley. Totally interested!

YOU HAVE MY AXE! And sword, and warhammer.

I am up for this! Huge Elder Scrolls fan with a lot of knowledge of the lore(Admittly, it's rusty at the moment).

YOU HAVE MY AXE! And sword, and warhammer.

I am up for this! Huge Elder Scrolls fan with a lot of knowledge of the lore(Admittly, it's rusty at the moment).

*passes over a sweetroll and some black-briar mead*

Welcome!!!

It's great to have another interested party on board. I can update you on the story direction I've settled upon via PM if you would like?

A NEW HAND TOUCHES THE BEACON!

Me: Am I gonna to have to choke a bitch? The Dovah is gonna to get out of the seat and choke a bitch. :p

Sure, send me what you have. Would recommend leaving out dragons as it would be hard to bring down a single one and even then, requires a lot of people and are incredibly tough. Now, draugr, zombies, M'aiq the liar? Yes.

@Archon of the Black Heart Yes there are still spots open.

Still currently finalising the story direction with a few other players at the moment, so I haven't had a chance to set up an OOC yet.

I can update you on the particulars via PM if you would like?

Last edited:
I think there should be some limitations implemented, for the sake of balancing. e.g. No ubermage that is also an uber warrior that is as silent as one of my farts. A mage can't be a master of all at such a young age or even mid age etc...

Oh. I am totally in!

Hello everyone. My sincerest of apologises for going a bit MIA the last couple of weeks.

I just wanted to do a quick interest check first to ensure that people are still wanting to participate before moving forward.

Aye. Ye still have my axe. *gets hit in the back with a knife* That kinda hurt. Naturally, I WILL RIP THE PERSON APART AND FEED THEM TO THE TARKSLAYER!

Aye. Ye still have my axe. *gets hit in the back with a knife* That kinda hurt. Naturally, I WILL RIP THE PERSON APART AND FEED THEM TO THE TARKSLAYER!
*quickly hides knives and offers the madwoman a freshly baked sweetroll to calm her nerves*

That's great to hear!!

@De Sade the more the merrier.

@Pyx @Reverie @Archon of the Black Heart would you guys still be on board if I was to get the ball rolling on this?

Back
Top Bottom