cattastrophe
Serf
- Local time
- Yesterday 10:55 PM
- Messages
- 4
- Age
- 28
- Pronouns
- she/they
Hello girls, ghouls, gays, and everyone in between! I'm not good with the fancy setups on here, so humor my plainness.
I've been itching for some sweet, easy going slice of life Romance in a fantasy setting for some feel good warm fuzzies, and I thought it was my best bet was coming on here. Hopefully this strikes a cord with someone!
Also, to be clear: Fluffy and sweet doesn't mean I'm against conflict! I'm all for angst and issues, I think it's just more fun for those things to happen TO the couple vs BETWEEN the couple.
About me
Now, heres some plots I've potentially thought of! This is not an exhaustive list. If you have something fluffy in your heart, let me know.
With our further ado-
Opposites Attract!
The Sun Priest/Priestess and The Shadow Weaver:
A devout, warm-hearted cleric of the Sun Deity is assigned to oversee a quiet parish in a town known for perpetual dusk. They share a courtyard with a nocturnal shadow-mage who runs an evening shop repairing delicate enchanted textiles.
The Fire Elemental Artisan and The Ice/Glass Sculptor:
A hot-headed, passionate glassblower who uses warm fire magic opens a workshop right next to a cool, reserved ice-sculptor who creates delicate, permanent enchanted ice art for local celebrations.
Grumpy x Sunshine/Forced Proximity
The Outpost Roommates:
A seasoned, stoic scout stationed at a remote boundary watchtower is assigned a brand-new, overly enthusiastic weather-mage partner. Stuck together through long, quiet winters and gentle magical storms, their initial friction softens into domestic routine, late-night fireside chats, and affection.
Slow-Burn and Domesticity
The Traveling Merchant and The Small-Town Blacksmith:
A free-spirited merchant who travels between realms visits the same sleepy mountain village every few months to restock and sell rare materials. Each visit centers on the blacksmith's shop, where the merchant always saves their best finds for the quiet, grounded smith, leading to a lingering, multi-year courtship measured in seasonal visits.
The Broken Curse and The Quiet Caregiver:
A former knight or noble, recently freed from a long-standing magical curse, retires to a quiet village to heal and relearn how to live a normal life. They hire or meet a soft-spoken local groundskeeper or apothecary who gently helps them adjust to everyday human routine, building a deep, tender bond rooted in patience and trust.
This is just a few ideas, so shoot me a DM if anything stands out to you! I'm happy to Brian storm further into the ideas.
I've been itching for some sweet, easy going slice of life Romance in a fantasy setting for some feel good warm fuzzies, and I thought it was my best bet was coming on here. Hopefully this strikes a cord with someone!
Also, to be clear: Fluffy and sweet doesn't mean I'm against conflict! I'm all for angst and issues, I think it's just more fun for those things to happen TO the couple vs BETWEEN the couple.
About me
- I have been writing for around 15 years
- I write lit/advance literature style, and I loveeee details
- I hate AI so please none of that
- I typically write in 3rd person
- I write MxM and FxF pairings! So sorry to the MxF lovers
- I try to post at least once a day to keep the creative juices flowing, but will always communicate if not
- I love OOC talk!! Let's be friends, or just enjoy planning the story together
- NSFW is fine by me, though I prefer for it to feel natural and the story itself take up more of the writing
Now, heres some plots I've potentially thought of! This is not an exhaustive list. If you have something fluffy in your heart, let me know.
With our further ado-
Opposites Attract!
The Sun Priest/Priestess and The Shadow Weaver:
A devout, warm-hearted cleric of the Sun Deity is assigned to oversee a quiet parish in a town known for perpetual dusk. They share a courtyard with a nocturnal shadow-mage who runs an evening shop repairing delicate enchanted textiles.
The Fire Elemental Artisan and The Ice/Glass Sculptor:
A hot-headed, passionate glassblower who uses warm fire magic opens a workshop right next to a cool, reserved ice-sculptor who creates delicate, permanent enchanted ice art for local celebrations.
Grumpy x Sunshine/Forced Proximity
The Outpost Roommates:
A seasoned, stoic scout stationed at a remote boundary watchtower is assigned a brand-new, overly enthusiastic weather-mage partner. Stuck together through long, quiet winters and gentle magical storms, their initial friction softens into domestic routine, late-night fireside chats, and affection.
Slow-Burn and Domesticity
The Traveling Merchant and The Small-Town Blacksmith:
A free-spirited merchant who travels between realms visits the same sleepy mountain village every few months to restock and sell rare materials. Each visit centers on the blacksmith's shop, where the merchant always saves their best finds for the quiet, grounded smith, leading to a lingering, multi-year courtship measured in seasonal visits.
The Broken Curse and The Quiet Caregiver:
A former knight or noble, recently freed from a long-standing magical curse, retires to a quiet village to heal and relearn how to live a normal life. They hire or meet a soft-spoken local groundskeeper or apothecary who gently helps them adjust to everyday human routine, building a deep, tender bond rooted in patience and trust.
This is just a few ideas, so shoot me a DM if anything stands out to you! I'm happy to Brian storm further into the ideas.

