MxF ♤ Slow-burn Romance Plots ♤

Currently reading:
MxF ♤ Slow-burn Romance Plots ♤

LalaJinx

☆ nervous wreck ☆
Local time
Today 7:35 AM
warning: these stories contains dark themes, please use discretion while moving forward
Hello, and welcome to my request thread! I'd like to start off by saying thank you so much for stopping by. Please enjoy reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

♤ ~ PLOTS ~ ♤

Dracula's Adversary

The Sullivan family was well known for producing some of the strongest vampire hunters in the country. Members of this family often had no remorse for their pray. That is, until Amber was born. Having spent her young life with a kind mother and older brother, she learned to be soft hearted. Unfortunately, after her younger siblings were born, things changed. Their mother disappeared mysteriously and they were left at the mercy of their father. Their training went from grueling to brutal, but Amber still managed to make it through with a happy-go-lucky personality.

On his 20th birthday, Amber's brother was sent on his first solo hunt. He didn't return and his body was never found. Amber was forced to face the rest of her training alone, and her 20th birthday came sooner than she realised. Much to her horror, she was tasked with hunting down the Lord of Vampires himself. Vladimir Dracula Tepes. She had never wanted to be a hunter in the first place, and now her one purpose was to hunt the strongest of them all. Unfortunately for her, she didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Her father had made it clear to her that she existed solely to hunt vampires, or she never should have been born at all. There was no changing his mind. If she did not return with the head of Dracula Tepes, she would be disowned and outcast. Without her family she had nothing and no one. She had only one option, to do as she was told.

The Giver of Life

In ancient legends it is said that there was another world underground. That below the dirt, there lived a hidden civilization. Before people had learned greed, the two worlds lived in peace. The underground and the surface world. A race of sentient mushroom creatures called the Myconids watched over the underground. They told the story of a life giving fungus that had brought them into being, trusting the surface dwellers too openly. News of this story spread quickly, and many powerful people wanted to take this fungus for themselves. Unfortunately, the patrons of the world below the ground were peaceful beings. They refused to fight and lost their lives to the surface dwellers. Many of the creatures that lived in the underground were wiped out entirely, or were close to extinction. The giver of life was never found and the search was abandoned.

It is commonly believed that this tale is only a myth, crafted to warn children about the dangers of greed and trusting strangers. No one had even found an entrance to a possible underground world. Something like that would be obvious, wouldn't it? There was one man, however, that believed this legend would be his key to ultimate power. This man was a well known and terrifying warlord, the commander of one of the largest armies around. The world had been in a state of unrest for a long time and the warlord tried to sieze control of a smaller, weaker nation. This decision lead to the beginning of a war, that by now had been raging for two years. The leaders of the world's nations were desperately searching for any advantage they could find. Many people believed that the warlord had lost his mind when he told them that finding the underground would bring them victory.

The warlord, not caring that his people believed he had gone mad, sent many people to find the entrance to the underground. After soldiers and citizens alike had lost their lives in search of it, the warlord was overthrown and exiled from his nation. Still determined to find the legendary Giver of Life, he began searching for the entrance himself. He would prove them all wrong and take control again, there wasn't a shred of doubt in his mind. The day he would be put back into power, he would fight to control the rest of the world. With the Giver of Life, he was sure that nothing would be able to oppose him.

The Relic of Destruction

In days of old, long forgotten, the tribes of the world lived in peace. They laughed and sang and danced together as one, until the great evil rose. The good people of the land began to steal, lie, and cheat. They became suspicious of eachother, causing tension to grow as well as the entity of pure darkness. The more they hated, the stronger he became. He lurked in the shadows, whispering what they should think and feel, spreading hatred through the world like a plague until he could reach his ultimate goal.

The war. The bloodshed. The unrelenting rage. He feasted on their anger and fear, and only grew more powerful. The war went on for hundreds of years, innocence being snuffed out in favor of brutality. Children being trained to become killing machines from a young age. It was as if there was no love in the world.. Until a hero came to be.

Deep in the whispering forest, the leaves and grass now cursed red from the evil they were drowning in, lived the fox folk atop the tallest mountain. Here, they practiced magic and hid from the violence. Here, they healed what little of the world they could, and shared their friendship. It was here that the hero was born, with the only thing that could hope to challenge the almighty lord of hate. Love, compassion, joy.

Using what he had learned, he trapped the dark being in an artifact and sealed it away from the rest of the world. He swore his life to protect it, to keep the world safe. It took thousands of years for the lands to heal, to become flush with life again. The tribes, though no longer united, knew love again. The land was finding its way to peace again, except for one little place. The place of evil, the tribes would call it. The whispering forest. The place stained with red, stained with hate. Where the foxfolk hid. It is said that this is where the overlord of bloodshed lies, waiting for his next shot at freedom. Gaurded by the descendents of darkness, the Holter Family. Though once a well known and prestigious family, they were now viewed as the evil of the world. They bared the burden of concealing the lord from so long ago. Forced to listen to his evil whisperings. Listen to his harshness as he grew bitter in his entrapment.

Now, from this great lineage of magicians and warriors, there is only Tristana Holter. And she was perhaps the very last of the fox folk. She lives alone atop her mountain, in the silence of the whispering forest, with only the entity of pure evil to keep her company. She hasn't another friend left in the world. And not an heir to keep the being from bringing its darkness back to the land.

Unless a new hero rises, the land and its creatures will be plunged into war once more. But what would happen if the souls of the lord and the foxfolk woman were ripped from eachother? What would come of the land if the lord managed to escape the artifact the held it in so tight for so long? Would there be anyone that could hope to go against the almighty being of darkness?

♤ ~ EXPECTATIONS ~ ♤

I'd just like to add a few things here to make what I want a bit clearer! I'm looking to do some slowburn roleplays. If you lose interest in stories quickly, these might not be the best pick for you! These will be quite story driven, and romance will happen slowly and naturally.

I am looking for a partner who can play male characters, as all of these plots are MxF. If you like enemies to lovers plots as much as me, all of my story ideas could go in that direction. However, if this type of storyline does not interest you, I'm sure we could figure out something else!

I'd also like to give you a bit of a heads-up for some of the darker themes some of these stories will likely be covering. There may be references to past physical or mental abuse. Combat and violence will also be somewhat prevelant, but not to an extreme degree. There will be some blood but no heavy gore. If any of these make you uncomfortable, please consider looking elsewhere! Thank you.

♤ ~ Explicit Themes ~ ♤

Sexual Themes are totally optional, so feel free to skip over this part if you are uncomfortable or wish not to include them! We can also do fade to black or timeskip if you prefer. If you would like to write out the more explicit scenes, we can discuss what to include and what not to include

Thank you so much for reading through this, send me a message if you're interested! ro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom