MxF Slow Burner!

Currently reading:
MxF Slow Burner!

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxF
Genre Preferences
  1. Romance
Character Preferences
Original Characters Only
Open to Solicitation For
Any Ideas at All
Open to Group Stories
Yes

elizalune

Serf
Local time
Today 1:25 AM
Messages
3
Age
27
Pronouns
She/her
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

I’m looking for a long term writing partner for a character driven mafia roleplay. I particularly enjoy romance, drama, suspense, complicated characters, and stories where the relationship develops naturally over time. I’m interested in a female focused pairing and would love to build the characters and world together.
How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I’m looking for someone who enjoys detailed, substantial replies and gives their partner plenty to work with. I understand that real life comes first, so I’m not expecting constant replies. Communication about availability is always appreciated.
What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I’m comfortable with violence appropriate to a mafia setting. Action, threats, fights, injuries, and darker themes are welcome as long as they contribute to the story. I’m open to discussing limits beforehand.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I’m primarily interested in romance, tension, and character development, with the focus staying on the story and relationship. Boundaries can be discussed privately before starting.
Do you write any fandoms?
I’m primarily looking for an original setting rather than a fandom.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
I’m particularly interested in a mafia setting involving two people who have every reason not to trust each other. They could come from rival families, be forced into an alliance, or find themselves in an arranged marriage designed to benefit both organizations.


I love the idea of a very gradual enemies to lovers dynamic where neither character wants to admit they’re becoming attached. There could be family politics, rival organizations, dangerous deals, betrayal, jealousy, forced proximity, and plenty of reasons for them to keep each other at arm’s length.


Do you have any detailed plots prepared?


I have the general direction in mind but would prefer to develop the actual plot together. I’d love for both writers to contribute ideas and create twists rather than having everything predetermined.


Do you have any characters you want to write?


I’m interested in writing the female lead and would love to create her specifically for the story. I’m open to discussing her background, personality, role within the mafia, and relationship with the other character together.

Any additional notes you want to add?
I’m looking for someone interested in a long term story rather than something that burns through the romance immediately. Give me the slow build, unresolved tension, arguments, reluctant trust, vulnerability, secrets, and those moments where both characters slowly realize they care more than they should.
I’m open to brainstorming and developing the story together, so if the premise interests you, feel free to reach out and we can discuss characters and ideas.
 
Back
Top Bottom