Unspecified Smoke Furls Out From The Hole In the Mountain, Do You Dare?

Currently reading:
Unspecified Smoke Furls Out From The Hole In the Mountain, Do You Dare?

Seniade

Serf
Local time
Today 9:52 AM
Welcome one and all! Let's get right into it shall we?

I don't mind relationships. non-relationships, friendships, smut, etc at all in my threads, so long as the relationships develop organically, like if we're playing a pair of people who are strangers to one another, they are unlikely to 'fall in love' within a few posts. I also don't *have* to have smut/romance in every thread. I am perfectly happy having a pair (or more) of people simply being friends, or even enemies and snarking at each other a bit. It happens.

(I do have some absolute nos, and I'll let you know if they come up when we discuss the RP a bit, either here or in PM, I'm not averse to discussing in my own thread.)

Rather than telling you just my plots, I am going to also show off some details about some characters who have been built for worlds and RPs with others, and due to some idiocy on others' parts, the RPs fettered out.

Modern World - Astraya - this is one of my favorite characters. She is a bit OP but she was built for an OP sort of world and can be adjusted as necessary. The thing that makes her OP is she's a cranky dragon, who has lived through the ages and managed to survive in the modern world by having a human form. In the world she was built for, many mythical creatures and things exist in the background of ordinary human lives, and there's a war on between mythical creatures and mages who wish to control them. I can write more about her for you should you wish to know and as always, editing and tweaking is acceptable. It's her attitude that makes me adore her.

Medieval or Modern World - Elara - A vampire queen, who was formerly a general no less. Elara is seen as a cold commander of her people (vampires) who have been banished to a barren realm by magic users in the human realm (where their food is). Recently, she's been given a human princeling as a hostage/ward in an attempt to bring peace between both peoples, and as her predecessor died in the war, Elara now has to prove she can keep the peace, and keep her own people from breaking it in an attempt to stage a coup with the sudden precarious balance of power in a vampire court. Many other vampires seek to be the ruler of their kind and are much more likely to try and wipe the mortals and their mages out.

Medieval World - A young king takes power after his mother is murdered and his father falls ill enough to pass on. The rival family makes a claim that he is of their bloodline, rather than the son of the previous king, and word gets out that his younger sister is the true heir to the throne... but she's nowhere to be found after this claim... and the young king is happy for her to remain missing... even if his people are quite fond of her, and not a fan of the news his bloodline belongs to that of the madness of the other family. (Lots of characters here, lots of potential. Based on a large RP I've tried to do many times and it just hasn't been enough to keep people's interest. I usually do play the younger sister but I've never been able to progress it to the plot line where she's gone missing, so it is very much available to discuss the when/where/how/why for that.)

Modern World - Benjamin -
Shocking I know. I am happy to play male characters when I'm of a mood and this werewolf is very much a favourite! He was inspired during a WoD game (I know it's been seriously changed since the old days.) Ben is the youngest of 4 male children of his 'in charge of the pack' mother, since his father passed on. He's an absolute sweetheart and will do anything for his family, and dotes on his only niece by his oldest brother.

*I reserve the right to edit this whenever I chose.*

Back
Top Bottom