Currently reading:
MxM SO I recently watched an Isekai

Lir_the_witch

The Forest Witch
Local time
Today 9:20 PM
Pronouns
He/him
Okay for those who don't know an Isekai (Japanese: 異世界, transl. "different world" or "otherworld") is a genre of light novels, manga, anime and video games that revolve around a person from Earth who is transported to and has to survive in another world, such as a fantasy world, virtual world or parallel universe.

I just watched both seasons of Ascendance of a bookworm, really good, 10/10 think you should watch it.

But that's not what I want to RP
I want to RP something where my character is a trans man and ends up in this fantasy world as a man, like a dream come true sort of thing
But the twist is they are an indebt servant indentured Servitude so need to use their smarts to get out of the situation, but in the end they are sort of sold off to another noble and are the Nobles personal servant

I don't want the Noble to be overly cruel or anything, but my character should have to win over the trust of the noble before any sort of romance happens

Anyway if you want to know more shoot me a DM and we can chat

Last edited:
Interesting idea, although I think you mean "Indentured Servitude" as the more polite way to refer to slavery... the higher class as it were XD Just thought I'd mention it.

Interesting idea, although I think you mean "Indentured Servitude" as the more polite way to refer to slavery... the higher class as it were XD Just thought I'd mention it.
Thanks! I for whatever reason couldn't think of the word I needed hjghjkh

Back
Top Bottom